↳ (𝐉𝐉𝐊 + 𝐓𝐑) Misfortune's Blessing

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝐬): Manjiro Sano x F!Reader (implied) (ʏᴏᴜ/ʏᴏᴜʀ)
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: oneshot; crossover
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝒔): You, Gojo, and Geto are first years of Jujutsu High; Kazutora Hanemiya is present and is a part of Toman (I just wanted him back, alright T - T)

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: A scenario where Y/n meets Toman on a jujutsu mission...

────────────────────────────────

"Why do I have to come with you guys?!"

Gojo chuckled, much to your annoyance, he adjusted his glasses and pointed at you. "Because dear Y/N, you're our key piece in this mission! Right, Geto?" The said male placed his hand on your shoulder, assuring you with his calm smile.

You were dragged into a mission with the illustrious Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto for reasons too vague to explain.

You should've said no at the moment Gojo's aggravating voice came from the other line, requesting you to head to Shibuya. As much as you desired to return to campus, arrangements were already settled, and there was no escaping. So much for spending the weekend lazying around.

"Well, at least brief me whatever mission this is? Abandoned building? Special-grade sightings?"

"It's a special case, for sure. Not the usual ones we receive." You raised your brow at Geto's words.

"Have you heard of the Tokyo Manji Gang?" Gojo stretched his arms and rested his hands behind his head.

The name itself didn't ring any bells, you've never really paid much attention to gangs until now. You've been fortunate enough to never cross any loud motorbikes or gruesome fights, but you had a feeling that fact may change today.

"No, are any of the members curse users?"

"Not that we know of. But there have been reports of paranormal activities happening within that specific gang, we still don't know if it's curse related or not."

"Plus, even if we end up with nothing, we could still exorcise a cursed spirit there. After all, gangs are known to be related to irresponsibility, violence, all that jazz."

You seemed to be heading to a nearby shrine, its tall gate towering over the large flight of stairs. "This is supposedly their base of operations," and how ironic it was to be a shrine, a place of worship and respect. "So, what's the plan?"

"Scout the area for any traces of curse energy, you can start here, I'll search a little more outside," Gojo said.

"I'll search the outskirts as well," intervened Geto. "There might be some useful cursed spirits I can add to my disposal."

You agreed to the plan, both males leaving the shrine before shouting "you guys owe me food after this!"

"Well, what do we have here?!" Your heart sank as you heard a chorus of heavy footsteps coming behind. As expected, the Tokyo Manji Gang Gojo wanted you about were present before you. 'Couldn't he let me know there was going to be a gathering?! Gah-! I should've known better to trust that idiot!'

Despite knowing self-defense and the fact you were a jujutsu sorcerer, you couldn't help but feel threatened, the towering height of every individual coming towards you made you wanna hide.

"What's a flimsy girl like you doin' here?"

"Yeah! Don't you know this is Toman's property?!" As far as you know, there wasn't a sign of their logo outside.