Chapter 19

WHen you get out of the bathroom... Well it was a little awkward. John wasn't looking at you, and you knew that he was refusing, you understood that you'd only just met him, but after all the stress was put aside, you started to take more notice in him. You didn't really like your body, it had some fat here and there, but that was all.
You also wondered how he was going to sort out his little 'situation' now. The thing was, he would have to go into the bathroom and that would make it pretty obvious.

Oh well.

You suddenly yawned, it was still morning and you'd only just woken up. But you weren't in the mood, it was almost hitting the afternoon, a cat nap wouldn't hurt. You flopped down onto the bed and closed your eyes, your dress was comfortable, it wasn't yours it was given to you by one of the workers, it was slightly big but you had no problem with it.

+

You suddenly woke up to a sound, you cracked your eyes open, and you listened in.

Holy shit!

You realised what it was, fucking hell John! You moved slowly so that you could properly but not too much so you can see him, you moved your dress a little so that it, in a way, covered your eyes, you could see through because of the type of material it was.

Holy.... Shit!

You watched John stroking himself, his fly unzipped and his hand almost disapearing into his pants.
He suddenly looked over at you, and you almost flinched but you remembered that you face was hidden. He didn't know that you were awake. He was obviously getting off himself whilst looking at you.

'Fuck'.

You heard him whisper, you sure as hell wouldn't hear it if you were still asleep.

'fuck fuck fuck shit!'

You yourself was feeling it as well, but like you thought before, he was very handsome and to see him with his hand down his pants really turned you on. He could've gone into the bathroom, but then he wouldn't be able to look at you.
The way he stroked himself really was soothing, the way his hand slid into his pants every so often.
You could see that he was getting close, his eyes flicked over to you a couple of times before his stroking sped up, and his breathing became laboured.

'Oh shit!'

You almost came when he stopped stroking himself, his head fell back and he opened his mouth to let out a silent scream whilst his body shook as he chased his own orgasm, and you gotta give it to him, he stayed quiet whilst doing himself. You watched him flinching a couple of times as he lazily pumped himself, his hips trying to move away from his touch.

'fuck'.

So he was the overstimulation type, that was a massive turn on for you.
You then imagined yourself behind him, his back against your chest and your hand reaching around his frame in order to replace his own as you stroke him conti-.

Okay! That's enoug for today folks!

You flinch in a way to let him know that you were "waking up", you hear and see him rush to zip himself up so that it was like nothing happened.
You rub your eyes, and pretend to yawn, 'shit that was one hell of a sleep', you flop back onto the bed and smiled at John who sure as hell looked rather flushed.

'You okay?'

You frowned and he nodded, 'yeah... Yeah I'm fine.

Yeah, you totally are.