distraction {chandler parsons}

for: @trouvaillelevine

------------------------------------

"I love you" Chandler said as he gently kissed his way down to your collarbone.

You giggled quietly as it tickled a tiny bit. "Babe stop." You said as you gently pushed him off of you "I have to finish this paper for my English exam, due tomorrow"

"I know, I know" he sighed "but I only get to see you once a week with our busy schedules and I love you so much and I just don't think I can handle not being around you all the time it kills me. Kills me"

"Babe, I love you too and I understand how much it hurts"

Me and Chandler started dating when we first met back in 2007. He did 4 years of collage and then was drafted into the NBA. I remained in collage to get my master degree. We decided to continue our relationship but it is quite difficult.

We always keep in contact through Skype, which helps and awful lot. For me the hardest part is only, physically, seeing him 7-9 times a month. We try and make the best out of the time we have. I have to admit, me sitting at my laptop stressing over this bloody essay isn't using our time wisely.

"Ugh" You moaned in distress. This essay is getting to my head

"Babe, relax" Chandler said massaging your shoulders. A light moan escapes your lips as you relaxed yourself in his presence.

"Your way too stressed about this essay" you nodded in agreement "come cuddle with me. I'm too lonely on this fine Sunday night" you giggled but agreed. You needed to get your mind off of it.

You saved your nearly completed essay and jumped into bed with your boyfriend who groaned in pain when you accidentally kneed him into the groin.

"Oh, I'm so sorry babe I di-" "Abi, we have been together nearly 7 years now and you don't think I notice how clumsy you are."

Yeah 7 years and still not married.

You giggled lightly and punched his chest softly.

Wow. He has been working out.

You turned your attention to Chandler when you heard him laugh. "What is so funny?" You question. "I know I've been working out" he winked then laughed. "I didn't say that out loud?" He nodded and your face burned up and you buried your face into a pillow.

"I'm sorry babe" chandler said clearly still laughing. "Go away" I muffled into the pillow.

Then without warning, he started tickling you. "STOP I - I forgive you" you couldn't stop laughing. He finally stopped after two torturous minutes.

This is why I love Chandler Parsons, he makes me smile every single minute I am with him. Yes, of course we have had our up and downs but we got through it and for that I am truly grateful. I can't imagine a day without Chandler and never want to experience it. I need his love, and yes I know that sounds corny but it is the ultimate truth. I need his presence, his blue eyes and gorgeous smile. I need him.

After your moment of realising how much you love Chandler Parson, you stared him into his beautiful blue orbs.

He pulled you onto his lap. He leaned and and started kissing you passionately. You pulled away out of breath and once again stared into those beautiful eyes.

"I love you Chandler"

"And I love you too, forever"

------------------------------------

its short but I hope you liked it and sorry it is a tad bit late 🙈🙈 and any mistakes please forgive me. ily thank you ❤️