Tupur promises to help Bondita

Bondita escapes from that hut in night time and fortunately met Tupur and Chaya on her way.

Tupur and Bondita are equally shocked to see at each other.

Bondita: You?

Tupur: Well, you are supposed to be in Devipur right?

Bondita: How do you know?

Tupur: Your servants only told me.

Bondita: Did you meet our servants? Did you went to Haveli? Means, you would have met pati babu. Is he fine?

Tupur: Wait, wait! Pati babu? What does your question mean? You all went to vacation that's what your servants said. Now you are asking about Anirudh to me?

Bondita: Tupur actually what happened is... Wait, before I could say about it let's move from here. Or else they would catch me again.

Tupur: Whaat? Who is going to catch you?

Bondita: I'll explain you everything. Now please, let's go.

Chaya: Are you kidding? Where is your family? And what you are doing in this mid forest in this time?

Bondita: Our jeep met with an accident!

Tupur is shocked.

Bondita: When I opened my eyes, I saw my family in death bed. They all got stuck under the jeep. I came and asked for help to those who are living in this forest without knowing that these people are Virender's servants. Kanaka refused to help me. That's what I know. Later on, I found myself inside their hut. They are trying to make me as a widow. They are saying that everyone in my family are dead.

Tupur: What the?

Bondita: But I don't belive them. I know my family is safe. My kids are safe. Only thing I should do is I have to find them. Tupur please help me. Please!

Chaya whispers: Tupur ji, this is the correct time to revenge that family. Let's pretend to help her.

Tupur stares at her.

Bondita: Tupur, please. Help me once. I'll give whatever you want. Please!

Tupur: What you want me to do now?

Bondita: Take me to the place where our jeep broke down.

Chaya: Say no, Tupur ji.

Bondita looks at Tupur with tears filled eyes.

Tupur thinks about Tapur's condition.

Bondita: Tupur, only you could help us now. Please, Tupur.

Tupur: Help "us"  means?

Chaya: Hn, means? Only you are here. Then why you are saying "us"?

Bondita: Tupur, I... I.. am pregnant.

Tupur and Chaya are shocked.

Chaya: You said "pregnant"?

Bondita nods yes.

Tupur: Roy Chaudharys always prove they are mad.

Bondita stares at her.

Tupur: Don't look at me. Which idiot in this world will make his pregnant wife to travel? What's the need of vacation now?

Bondita: Tupur this is not the time to speak these things. I don't know what happened to them. I am afraid. Please!

Chaya: Well, then go find them yourselves. My master will not help you because you are her enemy. Enmity between you and Tupur ji will last forever. We are sorry Bondita!