Chapter 28: closer

Brook's POV
During those two weeks,the three of us got closer,they pecked my lips every now and than,and I gave up,kissing them back. I got the stitches on my legs out,finally,and cried every night since then from the huge scars I have there.

"You're still beautiful,baby" I was crying on Tom's chest,"they're disgusting" it's all his fault,why am I not blaming him,"you're still beautiful,with and without your absences,come on baby,those tears are staining your beautiful eyes" I snuggled my head closer to him,"I'll do anything I can do to make them disappear,I promise" he lift my head up,stroking his thumb over my cheekbone,"so fucking beautiful" he pecked my lips,smiling as he does so,"I missed that beautiful smile" I whined,bringing my head back to his chest.

He chuckled,stroking my hair back,"just three more week till these are off" the casts,for the love of god,I missed walking,though I'm having fun being carried around,"I heard crying" Draco said,walking inside the room,"what's wrong darling" I didn't answer,wrapping my arm around Tom's waist,rubbing circles on his shirt,"the scars?" I sniffled,burying my head back in Tom's chest,"I thought we discussed this,sweetheart" he brought me in closer to him,letting me cry,"darling,do you know how beautiful you are" I felt Draco laying beside me,his front to my back,"they make my legs look gross" Tom huffed,holding me tighter.

"We'll see what we can do,maybe a plastic surgery,maybe we'll find some kind of a cream,I promise,if you'll want to get rid of them we'll do something about it" he kissed the top of my head as I snuggled closer to him,"hey guys,the food is here" Theo's voice came from behind the door,"we'll be down in a few" Draco shouted back,"look at me darling" I sniffled,lifting my head from Tom's chest,turning to look at Draco,bitch,when did you turn obedient,"you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen,and I really don't give a flying fuck about those scars,for me,you're the most amazing,beautiful,sweet,cute woman in the world,am I clear" I smiled lightly,feeling the blush coming over my face,bowing my head down,"I guess I'm clear" he picked me up,groaning as he did because I was a bit stuck,and the casts made me heavier,I realised that during the time.

He walked downstairs,everybody already went in for the sushi. Draco sat me down on the floor,in between Adam and Theo,"what the fuck,hey!" Theo complained,since that damn kiss they are irresistible,here you hear moans,there you are seeing them making out,"be separate from your boyfriend for a little while" Draco kissed the top of my head,rubbing his thumb over to tears stain. Adam wrapped his arm around me,ruffling my hair,probably seeing I need a cheer up,"what's up" I shrugged my shoulders,taking the noddles box,my specific noddles box,from Tom. I saw Tom doing to him the thing with the hand the 'cut the bullshit'.

Adam did let go,but it didn't stop him from trying to cheer me up. Alex left after what happened and I found out a lot of stuffs,like Theo and Alex had a deal,she owned him something,and he made a deal with her that she'll date him to make Adam jealous,Alex never told me she had money problems,I never knew she have made a debt,well,now she left the place,I don't know where to,but when she left,I was very emotional.

"Come on,what's up" I didn't answer Adam,just stared at my noddles and sushi trying to avoid everyone,"c-can you take me back to my room" I looked back up at Tom,my lower lip is quivering,tears glistening in my eyes,he sighed,walking over to me,picking me up,"I'll get your food when I'll leave your room" I nodded against his shoulder,wiping the small tear that left my eye,"don't cry,sweetheart,please don't cry" he laid me down on the bed,making me quickly covered my face with the blanket,"look at me" I didn't,"come on,sweetheart,please" as he saw I'm not going to make any move,he grabbed the blanket,softly taking it away from my face.

He kissed the tears away,moving my hair out of my face,"so damn beautiful" he whispered,rubbing his thumb on my cheek,"I don't want you to feel bad because of some stupid scars,I should,because I'm the one who gave you them,everyone has scars,even I do,here" he unbuttoned his shirt,turning his back to me,revealing a huge ass scar along his back,a small tattoo saying MTR on his upper back,"please ignore the tattoo".