Chapter 151 - The Admission Results Are Out!

The black all-terrain vehicle was big and bad-ass, and looked especially conspicuous parked there.

However, what was even more eye-catching than the vehicle was the person casually leaning against it as she used her cell phone with her head down.

Nora, who was fully dressed in black, leaned lazily against the car as she busied herself with her affairs abroad. She was completely unaware that she had become a sight to behold.

Students coming and going, as well as passers-by walking past the university gates, found their gazes glued to her.

Fair-skinned, tall, slender, and curvy, people couldn’t help but turn their heads.

Lisa was also a little surprised to see her. She called out, “Nora?”

Upon hearing her voice, Nora finally lifted her head lazily. Her cat-like eyes stared at Lisa’s red and swollen eyes first.. She leisurely finished what she was typing on the phone, sent it out, and finally asked hesitantly, “What’s wrong?”

The two words, however, made Lisa feel as if she was an aggrieved child who had finally found her parents.

She could no longer control her emotions. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she said, “I… I lost my ID card and admission ticket, Nora!”

Nora, “?”

She had come over to take a look because Lisa was having an interview today. She hadn’t expected such a situation at all.

She had been abroad all these years, so she didn’t know much about how Lisa did in school.

She’d originally wanted to have her be admitted into graduate school on her own, but she hadn’t expected her to run into trouble. Since she had lost both her ID card and admission ticket, this was undoubtedly not just an accident.

Lisa looked totally deflated after she said that. She hung her head and her shoulders slumped downward. Before she came to New York, her mother had told her not to give Nora any trouble. Thus, she had put up with everything all this time.

However, she couldn’t help it anymore. She wanted to ask Nora for help. Not to help her get in through the back door, though; rather, she wanted her to help her fight for a chance to attend the interview.

But before she could say that, Nora walked over. As she passed her by, she said, “Come with me.”

Those three coolly-uttered words, however, made Lisa’s eyes redden.

She lowered her head and followed Nora.

Angela frowned. “What are you doing, Nora? The staff member has already refused to let her attend the interview. Are you intending to get in through the back door? It’s not gonna work!”

Nora rubbed her ears and uttered in annoyance, “You’re so noisy.”

Angela, “…”

She flushed and said, “You—”

Nora suddenly looked at her frostily. “If you don’t shut up, I’ll make it such that you can’t speak ever again.”

Her eyes were cold and menacing, and tinged with impatience when she spoke. However, her slight display of irritability was actually because she hadn’t gotten enough sleep.

Angela, however, didn’t dare to say any more and shut up for real.

She followed behind them unwillingly and the few of them returned to the interview site.

On the way there, Nora took out her cell phone and tapped on it a few times. When they arrived at the interview site, Angela couldn’t stop herself from muttering, “Isn’t it a bad idea to trouble Director Shaw for something as trivial as this, Nora? Director Shaw’s not going to take me as his student if you do that. You should just use whatever conveniences the Andersons’ name can get you on getting me admitted into the school instead! …”