Chapter 20

John hadn't really said anything after the both of you had left the room. You'd asked if there were other places in the hotel that would be of any interest to you. He seemed to hesitate before motioning for you to follow him.
He led you back to the lobby and through another set of doors, 'we have a bar here', he guided you inside the room. 
There were a few people there... A few assassins, who were either playing pool or drinking at the bar. If anything, it looked like a normal bar... Well what else would you expect them to do? Go around and try kill each other.
You jump when you feel a gentle hand on your back, urging you to move futher into the room.

'Did you want something to drink?'

John asked as he led you to the bar. You noticed that a couple of people looked over to you. 
You shifted uncomfortably and took a seat, and John sat down next to him. You leaned over the counter a little so that you could look at what they had in the fridge.

'Jesus, they also have wine?'

You were rather shocked that they would serve those. You hear John chuckle quietly, 'did you think all women drank whisky all the time?'

'Well... So what if I did think that?'

John laughed, 'well let me tell you, this bar caters for everyone', you hummed and scanned the wines until your eyes landed on a pink Moscato.

'Oh hell yeah!'

You pointed to the bottle, 'a glass of the Moscato please?' You asked the bar tender who gave you a quick smile, 'she new?' He asked John who responded with a nod.
He passed you the drink, 'oh I forgot, how much?'

He shook his head, 'doesn't cost anything', you raised your eyebrows and looked back at John who smiled, I'm sure you'll like it here, was what the expression he wore.
You took a sip of the drink and closed your eyes, 'Moonlight Moscato, my favourite'.

'When was the last time you had a drink?'

You shrugged, 'dunno, a few months ago', he raised his eyebrows at you, his dark eyes lit up and you suddenly felt your cheeks grow hot. He was definetly handsome up close and personal. It would be nice if he pressed his lips against yo-.
You shake the thought from your mind, luckily you felt your phone begin to ring, the sound wasn't so loud but it certainly alerted John.

'Turn that off'.

'What? Why?'

You check the phone the screen and saw that it was a friend of yours, 'it's just my- hey!' You yell when John grabbed the device from your hand and ended the call, he didn't even give it back to you.

'Give that back!' 

You'd forgotten your drink completely as you tried to reach your phone. But the moment John had stood up, you knew you had no chance against his big build.

'You can't have it active whilst you're here'.

'Fuck you!'

You tried to strike him, but he easily blocked the blow, his large hand wrapped around your thin wrist and he pulled you along with him as he took you out into the lobby once again.
He let go of you immediatly and you watched in anger as John had passed your phone over to the receptionist.
When he returned to you you refused to talk to him.

'Listen, this is for your-'.

'Fuck you!'

You stormed to the elevator, but you hadn't gotten far when he had a firm grip on your arm. He was going the same way though.

'Stop acting like a child!'

He hissed at you, seeing as you had turned a couple of heads your way when you chucked a little tantrum.
The elevator ride was yet again awkward, and this time it was you who didn't want to say anything and it was obvious that John wasn't interested in talking anyway.
You ignored him when you walked into the room and you stormed right into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it.
You leaned on the sink and looked at yourself in the mirror. What the hell had you gotten yourself into?