Chapter 2: Justin

"Wow" I muttered looking around at the beauty of the company. There were a lot of people moving around with files in their hands. For some reason, they all seem to be in a rush.

"This place is beautiful" I whispered to Ralph who was strolling across the place towards the receptionist counter with his hands in the pockets of his jeans as if he owns the place, and it didn't help that a lot of girls couldn't resist glancing his way.

"Yes it is" Raphael answered with a smile, barely paying attention to me as his eyes followed the movement of the gorgeous ladies around "I heard from um... Irena's fiancee that the president of the company is a workaholic"

"That explains why the company rose to fame in just five years" I reasoned.

We got to the receptionist counter where a young professional looking lady sat. Her brown hair was in a tight bun and she had a professional smile on her face "how may I help you sir?" She asked Raphael and of course the bastard took that as a moment to flirt.

He leaned towards her and flash his teeth, earning a small blush from the lady "a beauty like you can help me in many ways"

"And what ways are those?" She tone down the professional tone and took on a seductive one and I wish I was anywhere but here.

"We'll talk about those ways later, for now I want to see the CEO"

In a blink of an eye, the lady went back to being professional "Mr Castilio?"

"Yes, Mr Castilio" Raphael answered but I could tell he isn't sure.

"Okay, his office is on the sixteenth floor"

"Thanks a lot beautiful" he wink at her and she blush again.

"You're such a flirt Ralph" I told him as we walk towards the elevator.

"That's what I do best" he replied and I shook my head at him.

We got to the sixteenth floor and as expected, the floor was big and it was filled with a lot of people but they didn't seem to be in a hurry like those on the first floor.

"Would it be embarrassing if I tell the CEO that I forgot his name?" Raphael asked me as we rounded a corner to a whole different area. Just how big is this place?

"Well it's up to you. You're the one who forgot his name so you should be embarrassed"

"Ugh, i'm bad at names" he groan in frustration but recover quickly and the smile on his face told me that he already thought of a solution "or maybe, I should just call him brother-in-law so he won't notice"

I rolled my eyes but didn't respond.

We got to a closed door where it reads CEO and Raphael knocked on the door.

A small feminine voice called "come in"

We both walked into a medium size room where a young lady in a suit sat at the other end, typing away on her computer. There was another door facing the entry door that probably leads to another office.

The young lady look up at us "how may I help you?" She asked politely and of course Raphael was quick to reply.

"Hello there beautiful, we're here to see the CEO"

"And you are?"

"I'm Raphael Romero, his brother in-law, he's expecting me"

Gosh Raphael, he hasn't married your sister yet.

"Okay" she pick up her telephone and dialed a number before placing it against her ear "Sir, Mr Raphael Romero is here to see you, he said he's your brother in-law and you're expecting him" short pause "yes sir" she put down the telephone and glance back at us "you can go in"