7

11:23PM | HYPNOTIQ CLUBBATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

Kaizier passed the blunt back to Von as he blew smoke from out of his nose

Kaizier passed the blunt back to Von as he blew smoke from out of his nose. He was slummped in the section, seeing as he was still a bit buzzed from the pre-game drinks they had before he left Alyssa's crib. After tonight, he would chill on her for a minute.

"You straight?" Dayvon inquired.

Kaizier nodded.

Ouuu by Young Ma played in the club. Near the railing, Alyssa and Tabatha were dancing and touching on each other, occasionally smoking from the Hookah that they requested to be put in their section.

"Nah, spill, foe nem."

"I'm good," Kaizier chuckled, "You worried fa nothin."

"Nah, sum shit off witchu, gang."

Kaizier just waved him off. He didn't wanna rain on the party seeing as everyone was having fun. He honestly just wanted to go home or visit his grandmother.

"Kai Kaiiiii" Alyssa slurred, stumbling her way over to Kaizier. She landed in his lap. "You havin' funnnn?"

"Mhm. You drunk as shit, guh." He pulled the bottom of her skirt down, seeing as it was now sitting at the very top of her thighs, "Hate dis lil ass skirt."

"Y-You ain't hate it when y-you was t-touching my pu-" Kaizier quickly covered her mouth, eyes wide.

"Nah you fed," Kaizier laughed, "How much you had ta drink?"

Alyssa turned her head, pinching her fingers together. "J-Just a weee b-bit. You wanna lap dance, baby Kai?"

"Nah-" Kaizier started, but was cut off when Von slapped him in the back of the next. "Yes in the fuck he do." Von spoke.

Alyssa nodded. "Dreammmy baby, come hereeee. Swish me."

"Ouu, I can get a taste tonight!" Tabatha squealed.

"You finna luh dis shit." Dayvon whispered into Kaizier's ear, who watched as Tabatha poured some hennessy into her mouth, tightly closing it before making her way over to Alyssa, who was still sitting on his lap.