Chapter 18

Being one of the leading soldiers in the Scout Regiment, Sunako Uchiha was regarded as one of humanity's greatest soldiers and a genius. Despite her physique and delicate appearance, she can be as ruthless when she wants to. Her senses are well-honed, she moves light in her feet, her knowledge in the medical and pharmaceutical field proved useful to her in creating lethal poisons as well as the points of the human body. Who's to say that she won't be a natural at slaying Titans?

Her gear work was flawless, though she lacks physical strength that rendered her from making a lethal, deep cut without the use of her chakra, she compensates it with the poison that she created for Titans. Her speed was something considered inhuman by a normal person's standards and can easily adapt to her surroundings and turn it to her advantage.

Although she has her moral views, she won't hesitate to follow orders when she deems it necessary and will not allow her sentiments to overshadow her objective and duty. There was no doubt that she was considered the perfect soldier.

However, despite all the praises that came with her title as Humanity's Butterfly, she was nothing more than a loving sister to her younger siblings and will do anything within her power to keep them safe. With the Special Operations Squad now lying low and hiding from the government, she knew that their enemies are gonna be different this time and these kids needed to prepare themselves.

Hand-to-hand combat is practically useless when it came to Titans, with the exception of Eren who uses it to kill and subdue them, but it could be put to use against humans. With danger lurking at every corner, just waiting for the chance to grab Eren and Historia, she's not willing to take any chances. So with that thought in mind, Sunako agreed with Eren's request in training him, much to his delight, but also invited Jean for a sparring session.

The petite woman dodged a swift jab from the male in front of her and did a backward flip from an incoming kick. Her smile is unwavering as her onyx eyes calculatingly observe. The two males were panting, trying to land a hit on her but she was terribly fast. Of course, she wasn't going easy on them.

'Fast,' she noted, 'but reckless.'

Sunako dashed forward and before they could react, she then strike their pressure points, causing them to fall to the ground. A hiss of pain escaped their lips as they look up to see Sunako's ever-smiling face.

"I must say, you improved from the last time I saw you. Although," She said, "your defense needs a bit of work. Remember, you mustn't leave yourself open in a fight." She added. The petite woman crouched down and undid the points, rendering them to move.

"Damn it." Jean grunted out, embarrassed with his defeat.

This was the seventh time that Sunako had handed their ass over them this morning.

Clearly, Jean may have underestimated her small stature when she invited him this morning for a sparring session with Eren. He had honestly thought that with him and Eren together against her, they could easily subdue her. However, he was proven wrong. The petite, raven-haired woman was incredibly agile and clever, her onyx eyes would look at them with a calculating gaze as if discerning their next movements before striking them at the opportune moment. Plus, her attacks often aim for the pressure points of the human body.

"Easy for you to say..."Eren muttered, groaning a bit. Even though his sister trained him, Mikasa, and Armin personally, he could never come close to beating her easily. The petite woman flicked his forehead as Eren yelped in surprise, bringing his hand up to his forehead before looking at the ever-smiling petite woman. "Now, now, don't be like that. I agreed to train you both to improve your hand-to-hand combat and to have a better chance in defending yourselves." Sunako stated.