Gizmoduck

Season 1, Episode 21: Who is Gizmoduck?!

Inside the Duckberg National Bank, Donald, Huey and Ella are speaking to a bank teller. To the left, there is a line of people waiting behind Fenton who has a large duffel bag beside him.

"What?! Whaddya mean no?!" Donald yells displeased at the Bank Teller.

Donald seeing his loan is denied swipes it then tries to cross it out only to have his arms tangle in the pen's wire. The tell seems frightened when Donald angry-quacks.

"I'll do the talking." Huey told Donald before walking up to the Bank Teller while Ella works to try to get Donald unstuck from the pen's wire.

"I understand my uncle is a financial risk, but his houseboat is also his workplace, so fixing it qualifies for a small business loan." Huey says showing the Bank Teller a page in his Junior Woodchuck Guidebook to show a "How to obtain a small business loan" Badge page. 

"Are there any loans you can offer to the 'Accident prone'?" Huey asks.

Meanwhile Fenton is at the other bored Bank Teller.

"Now the free polo shirt that comes with the account. Are they actually suitable for playing polo? Also, how much money do I need for an account? Is no money acceptable?" Fenton asks sheepishly.

The door is kicked down revealing some beagle boys.

"This is a robbery!" Big Time yells before noticing that Bouncer is facing the wrong way, "Sigh, other way."

Bouncer turns around, "Why are we wearing masks over our other masks, again?" Bouncer asks Big Time who elbows him again.

"Gimme all your money!" Big Time says walking forward with his brothers.

Fenton awkwardly walks in front of his big duffel bag and closes it, "Just had to stop here on my way to work. Keep calm, slide out, stop, the..." Fenton tries to leave with the duffel bag over his head only for it to fall onto his head.

Ella glances up from her phone and lowers her headphones to around her neck when she notices Huey standing protectively in front of her.

She looks up upon having a shadow cast over her, the still stuck Donald and Huey.

"What?" Donald says surprised.

"Hi, Huey, Ella." Big Time says creepily.

"Hi-" Ella says uncaring only for Donald to interrupt her.

"You? Stay Away!" Donald says protectively.

Huey let's out a tired sigh at both Donald and Ella's antics.

Meanwhile Fenton sneaks into the Bank Teller's area behind the counter only for the other half of the duffel bag to get stuck and he's noticed by Burger.

"Oh, Blathering blatherskite." Fenton curses and the suit attaches to him.

"Uh, Hi." Gizmoduck (Fenton) says sheepishly.

"Woah! Oof, that's mine, sorry, that's mine." Gizmoduck says taking down the Beagle boys as he tries to get control over his suit.

"Everyone stay down, I'm wearing an unstable nuclear acceleration, so we may have a tiny situation here." Gizmoduck.

Ella facepalms since she and Fenton hung out a lot when Gyro was busy. She and Gyro had been working on the suit together with Fenton and it wasn't really finished yet.

Big Time holds Huey hostage while Ella rolls her eyes, "Stay back, robo-nerd, or the normal nerd gets it." 

Ella begins pulling out her watch that controlled the suit as a safety precaution.