14. Surprise

" Shehnaaz stop being stubborn for once baba, it's not safe" Sidharth spoke sitting on the sofa present in the room, she was just marching to and from from the past 1 hour like a pendular and it exhausted him alot, him because she wasn't ready to stop and he was tired convincing her.

"For once kya hota hai kab ki maine zidd aaj tak" She asked and he looked at her with wide eyes.

" Kya aise kya dekh rahe hai aap, Sidharth please hum Subah se yahin hotel room main hain, aadhe se zyada time maine sone main bitaya hai and aapne apni kisi conference main, I really wanna go out yaar, vaise bhi sirf 1 ghanta bacha hai usse band hone main" She spoke.

" Shehnaaz you have already seen Jallianwala Bagh for umpteenth time yaar, ek baar nhi jaogi toh kya ho jayega" He sighed.

" Haan agreed dekha hai, ginti ki 4 baar koi lakhon baar nhi, Voh bhi last bar Ananya ke saath jab humari shaadi se pehle aayi thi yahan, apparently jab Maa ne mujhe pehli baar dekha tha" She remembered it fondly and smiled

" Dekha maan rahi ho na dekha tha, aur there's no point in sight seeing the same place again Shehnaaz and you know I am not keen of roaming around alot, jahan jaana zaroori tha as in jiske liye aaye the vahan gaye toh the subah" He spoke his point and she moved towards him, kept his legs on the table in front of the sofa and settled herself on them and as a reflex he wrapped his arms around her waist.

" Shehnaaz yaar gir jaayegi" He spoke and she started moving her feets in air still sitting there. He tightened his hold on her but for once didn't removed her.

" Mujhe aapke saath jaana hai na Sidharth, aur kya Mumbai se Amritsar Sirf Golden Temple Ghumne aaye the" She whined.

" Mujhe nhi jaana na lekin, Kya karunga vahan goliyan lagi hui dekhkar, ya phir worst maut ke kuya dekh kar, I have already seen it once with friends dubara koi mood nhi hai, unless you plan to push me in that maut ka kua" He spoke clearly joking on the later part but was met with a smack on his chest.

" Ouch lagi mujhe" He spoke rubbing the spot.
" Aapko girane se pehle khud girna pasand karungi" She spoke, her eyes welling up. Was it just the hormones that made her react this way, of course it has to be a reason he know. He was habitual to her mood swings not that she had many but during her menses every month she had and he had seen them well but this was strange. She could go happy to sad to crying in a moment but keeping him above her was that right? Or did she does this always and he has failed to see it in these years? It has to be the second one he know but that is not correct though.
Even if you are married you have to keep yourself above the other one right, or is it the other way? He knew he loves to keep his family above him but that was his habit from childhood right, he has even kept his profession above everything too but Shehnaaz she has always kept her dreams above everyone including her own parents too and him being the probable hurdle in those yet her keeping him above her own self was questionable. Or was it not?

" Arey mazaak tha na darling, kya hua kahe ko ro rahi ho" He spoke rubbing her back.
" Mat bola kijiye Sidharth" She spoke and hugged him tightly hiding her face in his neck and he cared her back.

" Aur ek second dosto ke saath, ye konse naye dost tapke hai aapke, matlab jab se maine dekha hai vahi ginne chune chaar dost, sab ke sab boring, Shalini Di ko chod kar, ye ghumne firne wala dost kab mile aapko" She spoke coming out of his neck and folded her hands across her chest.

" Baby" He rasped seeing how beautiful and cute she looked at the moment.

"No baby jawab chaiye mereko" She spoke dramatically pointing her index finger at him.