Kaiko adopting kids au

Kaiko's back at it again another Kaiko adopts every child in the ocean au

Maddy and Finn were walking through the floating market, they were heading back to the dark orca when Kaiko walked up. Kaiko grabbed Finn and started dragging him back to the Aronnax.

"Maddy I'll be back for you in five minutes stay where you are."

As soon as Kaiko was out of sight Maddy bolted she ran to the dark orca. When she got there she immediately ran into Alana's room.

"KAIKO TOOK FINN!!"

Alana glance up from her tablet.

"By 'took' do you mean kidnapped?"

"YES AND SHE SAID SHE'S COMING BACK FOR ME!!"

"Oh, good luck."

"YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!"

That's when they heard Kaiko's voice from down the hall.

"MADDY IT'S TIME TO GO!!"

Maddy looked at Alana she silently begged for help.

"... get in the closet I'll go talk to Kaiko."

"Thank you."

Maddy jumped into the closet as Alana made her way to Kaiko. When she found her she was checking rooms, it took a few seconds for Kaiko to notice her.

"Oh hi Alana, have you seen Maddy?"

"I haven't, sorry. If you don't mind me asking, why are you looking for her?"

"I've decided that Hammerhead is not a good dad so I'm taking his kids."

"Isn't that kidnapping?"

"I prefer to call it surprise adoption. Could you help me look for Maddy, I want to grt out of here before Hammerhead comes back."

Alana realised that this was the perfect time for some revenge, it wasn't like the Nektons were gonna hurt Maddy.

"Sure follow me."

Alana lead Kaiko to her room and opened to closet. Kaiko immediately grabbed Maddy and pulled her out.

"TRATOIR!!" Maddy screamed as she was pulled away.

"Thanks for your help Alana!!"

"No problem Kaiko."

When Kaiko got Maddy back to the Aronnax she showed to her to her new room. Ant and Fontaine didn't even bat an eye when they past them in the hall.

"Your brother's in the kitchen." Fontaine said as she passed.

"... can I go to the kitchen?"

"Of course!"

"I'll show you the way." Ant said grabbing her arm.

Ant and Maddy ran off down the hall.

"Is this normal!?"

"Yea, mum is on a mission to adopt every child in the ocean, like Alpheus but he keeps getting away."

"Every child?"

"Yep."

"Isn't that gonna take a while?"

"Probably, but it's fun maybe you can help us catch Alpheus!"

"Maybe."

When they got to the kitchen Finn was sitting on the counter eating the cookies.

"HEY SAVE SOME FOR ME!!"

Ant grabbed to cookies from Finn and started eating them. Maddy glared at Finn.

"What are you doing Finn, you're not even trying to escape!"

"What! I like it here, it's quiet!"

"They just kidnapped us!"

"Kaiko prefers to call it surprise adoption."

Maddy grabbed Finns arm.

"We're leaving."

"What no way we just got here!"

Finn yanked his hand away."

"If you try to leave I have to tell mum!" Ant piped up.

"If you try to make me leave I'll tell Kaiko."

Maddy sighed.

"You have twenty four hours to convince me to stay."

And Kaiko wants more kids.

I'm just imagining Alana's reaction would be like.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's