CHAPTER 63

"Yeah," you agreed.

"So that's about it," Hawks ended his story about his time in the Hero Public Safety Commission.

You sighed, looking at him from your own bed.

"Don't look at me like that. What I'm saying is true. After you were taken, dad became really harsh on me with training and rules. It wasn't really better with the Commission either. But I'm fine now, I really am," he said.

"Keigo," you started. "Masking your trauma with humor and overconfidence does not make you fine."

He scoffed. "You're one to talk."

You tilted your head. "What do you mean?"

"Oh right," he started softly, "you don't remember."

***

"That was reckless," Aizawa scolded you as soon as you were back in the dorms, "but a right thing to do."

"Thank you," you smiled.

"Y/n!" Kirishima said. "We were so worried!"

You chuckled. "Sorry."

"So what's the plan from now on? I've missed out on quite a lot," you said awkwardly.

"It's 1A vs 1B tomorrow," Kaminari said.

***

This will be exciting.

The guest walked in.

"Hey, Shinsou," you waved. "Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?"

"I've been good, thanks Y/n," he smiled.

Anyways.

1st match: Shinsou, Kaminari, Kirishima, Koda and Tsu.

2nd match: Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, Aoyama and Tokoyami.

3rd match: Todoroki, Ojiro, Shoji and Iida.

4th match: You, Bakugou, Jirou, Sero and Sato.

5th match: Mineta, Mina, Uraraka and Midoriya.

Interesting...

1st match winner: Class A

2nd math winner: Class B

3rd match winner: It was a draw.

Your turn.

"Why can't you keep up?!" Bakugou yelled.

"What am I, a roach?" you asked.

He ignored you, blasting something ahead.

"Ears, Idiot! Scout them!"

"On it!" you said.

"What's taking so long?" Bakugou asked.

"They're coming from the right," you informed. "Jirou can't locate them due to one of them splitting herself up and now making noise everywhere." [Needless to say, I'm changing things up.]

Bakugou clicked his tongue but got ready to take on the enemies.

The lizard dude got stuff charging at you.

You and Bakugou went to help the others. You got them out and Bakugou blew the falling stuff up.

You smiled at Bakugou. He was a great leader... in a way.

"They're regrouping ahead of us. If we ambush now we can take them down." you informed.

"I can confirm," Jirou said. "There aren't as many distracting noises."

Bakugou blasted on without a warning so you followed him. As Bakugou got stuck, you freed him with your feathers.

"There you go. Go blast them," you said with a smile.

"No need to tell me that," he said with a smirk, taking off again.

"Can't catch me with tape when all those pipes are in the way," the boy said, running away.

You forgot about me. Big mistake, you sent a feather, dragging him back. "Sero, tie him up and take him to the prison. I'll go after the glue guy. Bakugou, go after the lizard."

"Don't tell me what to do," he growled but took off anyway.

You flew to the glue guy, swiping him off his feet and using your ultimate move: Feather Cage.

"Just so you know," you commented. "Any liquid just comes off my wings, I'm like a water bird. Your glue won't affect me."

Sato took over and pinned the guy down. You went after Bakugou.

You got the third guy he took down to a prison with your feather and then stopped to watch Bakugou's fight, ready to help him if needed.

Now the lizard was taken down too. You won. 4-0

5th match winner: Class A

Overall winner: Class A

[Midoriya had his Y/n arc lol]