Part: 10 You are mine Y/N

(Errors fixed)

(Next day Taehyung was so desperate to meet Y/N coz after in morning talk with his brothers they advice him to tell Y/N his feelings so he was happy nd practicing on his way how he'll say his feelings to her but he became upset when he come to company nd found Y/n talking to Soobin. He was so angry to look both them together that he left from there without meet her.)

[Time Skip]

(In lunch time Y/N had lunch with BTS, all were talking to her only Taehyung ignoring her

(In lunch time Y/N had lunch with BTS, all were talking to her only Taehyung ignoring her. She annoyed with this when all members left Taehyung was last walking out but Y/n stopped him.)

Y/N: (Hold his arm) Wait Here..I wanna talk to u.
Taehyung: *coldly* What left to talk?
Y/N: What's ur problem Taehyung?
Taehyung: I don't have any but sry If I made problem for u.

Y/N: *teary eyes* Why u behave like this, what I have done to u? Why u always behave nice first then change in cold person. I was worried about u last night nd u....
(She stopped while saying she doesn't want to tell him that she knew he was with Lisa last night)

Y/N: *shout* Why u hate me this muc...... (Before she say more Taehyung run to her nd hold her face in his hands nd out of blue he kissed her. Y/N eyes widen with this. But Taehyung still smiling between the kiss. He broke the kiss nd smilingly look at her)

Taehyung: Why would I hate u dummy. When I love u the most.
(Taehyung said while holding her face in his hands she blinked her eyes multiple times still not believing what he is saying)
Taehyung: (squeeze her face) Hey Y/N say something I said I LOVE U Y/N....do u hear me?
Y/N: U are stupid. (She sudden spoke)
Taehyung: *confused* Whattt!!!
(Y/N released her face from his hands nd step back)
Y/N: Taehyung how could u say this when u have Lisa in ur life.

Y/n pov:: He had spent night with lisa nd now proposing me is this how he love me?

(She shout on him with anger)
Y/N: Don't play with me Mr. Kim

Taehyung. (Hold Y/n hands) No No Y/N..I truly love u trust me. I don't love Lisa anymore I only love u plz.....
(She cut him off while pull her hand back)
Y/N: Stopp it Tae I don't know what u saying is true or not but plz this can't be happen coz...
Taehyung: Coz u love Soobin.
(He cut her off while grab her arm harshly nd said while gritted teeth)
Taehyung: I saw u before with him.
Y/N: Whatt!! no Taehyung he was saying sry for yesterday nd I can't accept ur love coz I promised Lisa. She trust me I can't hurt her... I'm sry.
(She said nd walk out nd left Taehyung upset)

Taehyung pov: Why Y/n? u care about others even Lisa but not me. Why can't u see my love. I know u also love me coz u didn't say once that u don't love me. If u denying just for Lisa sake then I'll do something for that.