40

Izuku and Shoto had finally made it back to the dormitory. Their cover up excuse was that they were sparing after hours.

For some reason, Izuku wasn't able to heal himself. He was under the impression that his quirk did his bidding when he needed it to.

This was frustrating.

"So, who started it?"

Izuku raised his hand. "Me."

Aizawa narrowly glared at the boys but then sighed. "You both get cleaning duty for a few days. Midoriya. Meet me in my office in 5."

Aizawa walked back into his office leaving the two boys dumbfounded.

"What does he want with you?"

"I don't know. I'm excited to watch him die soon." Izuku chuckled bitterly.

Todoroki swallowed his fear. "Yeah.."

Todoroki was planning on visiting his father along with Fuyumi and Natsuo after school. It wouldn't be pretty, especially if his father remembered who put him in a coma.

"Well I have to go. I'll see you later Shoto. And...I guess I'm sorry for earlier."

Izuku disappeared into Aizawa's office.

It's ok...I just wish he understood how terrified I was.

"Alright I'm about to tell UA about you being here! Watch me peasant!"

"Hah, as if I care! Let them know!"

Bakugou was good at lying. There was however something bothering him. He overheard Shigaraki's plan. But why did it involve Midoriya?

Toga had Midoriya's blood and now Shigaraki is discussing him as part of a villainous plan. Izuku also had multiple new quirks. Everyone has just been staying silent because they felt guilty.

Was he using everyone's guilt to his advantage..?

N-No...way....I can't even consider that. Not after what I did..but that just feeds into my idea...

Bakugou's composure started to crumble.

"Are you getting restless at my villany?"

"Your villany didn't even remember to make the hand cuffs quirk-restraining."

Bakugou did a focused explosion on his handcuffs, blowing them into fragments. It damaged his wrist a bit, which was a simple sacrifice for freedom.

"OI!"

Bakugou shot an explosion at Spinner which finally got the attention of the other villains.

Bakugou finally powered up One For All at 20 percent. He still wasn't completely used to this quirk.

"SECURE THE PERIMETERS! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO ESCAPE UNTIL THE PROS ARRIVE!"

"I'm not your crappy pawn! I'm going to save Deku from you jokes!" Bakugou turned to face the majority of the league. He then realized his mistake.

They want my quirk.

Shigaraki came through the crowd and extended his hand out. Bakugou knew all too well what Shigaraki's quirk was and quickly jumped up with 20% power.

"BAKUGOU OVER HERE!"

Bakugou followed the voice as he ran across the rooftop. Behind the building were three girls and Twice?

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME THERE FOR SO DAMN LONG?!" Bakugou lept down.

"Well so-rry! We had important business to do, but we secured Eri."

Eri was still asleep.

"You kidnapped her?" Bakugou looked to the side to see her sleeping in a large bag.

"What ever works is what we are doing. Now let's get out of here!"

"Alright Midoriya."

Izuku walked inside to see All Might and Present Mic along with Aizawa.

"No way. I'm not talking to them again."

"I'm sorry Midoriya but you can't leave until you explain your quirk. I'm still your Sensei."

The detective asked a question now. Izuku was starting to feel anxious. "What exactly is going on with your quirk?" He had a lie detecting quirk.

Izuku's eyebrows lowered in anger. "Look. I don't know what's happening with my quirk but it isn't anything bad ok? Even after what happened, I still want to finish my training and become a hero."

The detective went quiet for the rest of the conversation which was odd. Izuku believed he was telling the truth. What he was planning to do was good in his eyes.

I said I wanted to be a hero...crap.

"So do you have any idea how you used Bakugou's quirk?" asked All Might.

Izuku fidgeted in his seat. "I don't know."

"Alright. Well you can go."

Izuku almost jumped out of his seat before rushing out the door.

He massaged his scalp which was something he did to calm his anxiety. They couldn't have found out thanks to his mistake.

His white roots were growing longer. It was a matter of time before his hair resembled his father's old hair.

"Well we did a good job today guys."

"Speak for yourself. Even while we kept a close eye on the league, they still got Eri."

"For the last freaking time, we aren't going to steal a little girl just for you to kill."

"Well if you want to know, she possesses the key to making quirk erasing bullets."

"We don't need to steal their quirks. We just need to kill them once and for all. Im a vigilante not a villain. It'll benefit society."

"If only there was a way to steal quirks. I'm lucky that kid didn't chop off my arms or anything."

"Maybe I should chop your head off. You're so damn annoying Chisaki."

"I. Abandoned. That. Name."

"We can follow the people who stole Eri. Maybe they could lead us to Midoriya."

"Sure. We can start tomorrow. Maybe an alliance could be good. I wonder what they call themselves."

"We need a name."

"We are getting revenge on Shigaraki so how about something that has to do with revenge?"

"We shall be the Knights of Revenge!" declared Afuku who was still recovering from mind control.

"We let Bakugou return back to UA. We probably won't need him for much longer. Besides, it's risky to have the protège of All Might waltzing around with vigilante-villains."

"We can just remain unnamed. We kind of need to stay in hiding anyway."

"The Vengeful Liberation Ensemble."

Everyone looked over to Chiyui who was writing down the name on a piece of scrap paper.

"Hey I kind of like that. What do you guys think?"

"I hate it, I LOVE IT!"

Toga stuck a thumbs up. "It's not bloody but it sticks I guess."

"Hey I think Eri is waking up."

Everyone stopped conversating and turned around to see two red eyes look up.

"P-Please don't hurt me.."