25

the next morning, Harry wakes up to the birds chirping.

He looks down to find Kendall sleeping on his bare chest, her hair a mess on her head. Harry just stares at the ceiling, with an unfamiliar emotion bursting through his veins.

"good morning" Kendall's voice snaps him out of his daze. She leans in and places a kiss on his cheek. Harry smiles.

"morning" he repeats. Kendall tests her chin on his chest and contently sighs. "well, let's take a shower and head downstairs, shall we?" Harry offers and she nods.

after a quick shower where Kendall might've pulled Harry in for a makeout under the cold water. They dress in their normal fancy clothes and walk downstairs, somehow perfectly on time for breakfast.

"there they are!" Anne squeaks when they finally reach the dinning table. She quickly makes her way up to Harry and cups his face before placing a huge kiss on his cheek.

"how did you spend the night" Alex winks from where he's standing. Kendall giggles and tucks a strand of hair beneath her ear.

"had a goodnight sleep" she replies before sitting on her usual chair. Harry blinks twice before taking a seat next to her.

as if the morning hasn't been shitty enough, des walks in smugly, his eyes set on Harry's hand where the wedding ring lays, nestled between his fingers.

"good morning" he smirks when he notices Harry glaring at him, narrowing his eyes as he tries to calm himself.

Kendall bows her head in respect "good morning sir."

des chuckled, clearly amused "no more of that, you'll call me des from now on, you're married to my son"

The room falls silent.

"Not for long" Alex whispers, thinking he can't be heard but his thought was crumbled as soon as all of the attention in the room shifts towards him.

he looks up , and smiles innocently. Harry smirks.

"aanyways" harry breaks the silence with a smirk. Des grits his teeth.

they eat breakfast together, his parents trying to engage him in some conversations about how they fell in love, which was fairly disturbing.

as soon as they finish eating, Harry calls his mother into his room to have a private chat.

"what's wrong son?" Anne questions as soon as she sees Harry's bitter face.

"I don't want to continue this anymore" he shrugs, as if it's optional.

"what do you mean?" Anne asks, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as panic blooms in her veins.

"I want to find Louis, and marry him instead of Kendall" he desperately says "even if that means my royal status will get taken away from me"

Anne gasps "you are not losing your royal status for some person, Harry." She hisses .

"listen, I'm not ready for another conversation like this, but I will find Louis, and I will date him again, and I'm going to brag about him to my father" Harry says, voice rumbling in his throat darkly. He points an accusing finger into Anne's face and takes a step forward.

"I will find him'' Harry narrows his eyes at her shocked face, anger physically radiating off of him. Anne looks at him with wide , scared eyes.

"what happened to you, Harry?" She bitterly asks. Harry chuckles. "I think you already know"

and with that he barges next to the woman, walking out if the unbearable room.