Chapter 20

Evelyn's pov

Oh hell no!

I look down at the test in my hand that has two lines very bold and clear,pregnant.

I'm going to kill him, does he not know what a condom is, I don't want a child if I'm being honest and I especially don't want one with a man I've only been dating for 2 months or so, I am very happy with just Noah.

Shit what am I going to do, I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts until I find ruby.

Come on, pick up I say to myself.

"Hello" she says
"Ruby,I need you to get your arse over to mine right now" I say frantically
"Why what's going on" she questions
"A problem get over here" I end the phone,grab the test and start pacing around my front room.

A few minutes later ruby comes bursting through the front door with her fists raised "alright bitch who is getting it" she says seriously "ruby" I say,she looks around then drops her fist and closes the door.

"What's up" she questions, I give her the test and she gasp "oh ok,it's this kind of emergency" she says, I take a deep breath, "Yeah"

She nods her head and leads me to the couch to sit down, "Well, I can get some number for abortion clinics if you need,maybe adoption,or we can work through it if you want to keep it" she give me a soft.

"Thank you" I hug her, as much as me and ruby mess around with each other I know she will always be there for me. "I don't know,I mean if Xavier want it I guess I could give it a good life"

"That has got nothing to do with the situation,it's if you want it or not" she says pulling me closer and kissing my forehead "I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep it" I say.

"Well,I will be here for you and if you change your mind" she smiles "thank you", "right do we want to order pizza or" I cut her off, "actually, ruby I think I might go see Xavier, you are welcome to stay here"

"Yeah,I will stay, call me though" I nod my head and slip on my shoes, on the way there I sat in silence, I know he said he wanted a child the other day, but he was joking.

I pull up outside of his house and run to the front door as it starts to pour it Down, I knock on the door and two seconds later Xavier is opening it "Evelyn"

He pulls me inside, "Are you ok" he questions, I pull out my phone and see it's quite late "we need to speak" he places a hand on my back and leads me into the front room.

"Ok,what is bothering you" I take a deep breath and stare at him "I'm pregnant" I say "seriously" I nod my head to him and he smiles, and kisses me "wait are you ok about this" he questions "I think so"

He pulls me into his lap, and I rest my head on his shoulder "well,I'm here to support you and your choices, I know we can do this together, but its up to you" he runs his fingers down my hair.

"Xavier, we have been dating for 2 ish months a child is a lot, what if you decide no we aren't working out" I say he grabs my face "Evelyn,Amore, I love you, and I'm here for the long run, your stuck with me and Noah" he kisses me gently.

I smile "I love you to,and I want to do this" he rubs his hands down my back and smiles at me, he places his hands on my stomach and a tear slips down his cheek.

He lifts his head and kisses me. "Have you eat" he questions "no" he stands up and places his hands on my arse to keep me up and walks us to the kitchen, "pizza" he questions "yeah" he places me on a stool and starts to make the pizza.

"Where is Noah" I question "upstairs asleep", "I'll be back in a minute" I say to him, he gives me a nod and I make my way upstairs to Noah's room.

When I arrive I slowly open the door to see his hair everywhere and him sprawled out all over his bed, I walk in, close the door behind me and sit at the end of his bed, I brush his hair out of his face and just look down for a second.

I wonder how Noah will react to this, his birth mother isn't here and won't ever be here, and I don't want him to feel pushed out because this baby will have their birth mother me.

I'm more than happy to fill that space for him, I just want him to feel love.

I get up and start to walk out of the door "Evelyn" I hear a voice call more me, I turn around "Noah" I say "I love you" he says in a soft voice, "I love you to" I close the door behind me and make my way back down to Xavier.

"Are you ok" he questions once I sit down in the chair "never better"

————————————————
Authors note

Hope your enjoying the book,I want to apologise for the slower updates, I'm struggling with giving you guys good chapter and releasing them every other day, so I'm going to be spacing them out a little more only an extra 2 days or so and I hope you guys can understand❤️