I

I hummed along with Marina and The Diamonds, walking into the coffee shop. I made my up to the counter and ordered a Salted Caramel Mocha and when I got my coffee, I turned around and I didn't realize how packed it was today. But just my luck when I scanned the shop, I saw a man who was typing away on his laptop, so I started to walkover to his table.
"May I sit with you?" I asked him, while taking out my headphones, he looked up from his laptop and nodded. So once I sat down and put my stuff on my portion of the table, I took the opportunity to introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Emilee." I said with a smile, He looked up and said, "I'm Harold". His accent ringing in my ears as he said his name. "Can I call you 'Harry'?" I asked. He nodded.

Harry's POV
As soon as I saw her walk into the coffee shop. I knew I had to have her, her straight, blonde hair going just past her shoulder. Her bright, vibrant green eyes. Her prefect skin, god she was just perfection. She must be only around 16. Once she got done ordering her coffee, I saw that she was looking for a seat and when she spotted the one right across from me. I looked down in attempt to make it look like I didn't she her coming over.
"May I sit with you?" her voice was just like an angel and I couldn't find myself words to say, so all I did was nod. Once she sat all of her stuff down, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her look up. "Hi, I'm Emilee" she said with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "I'm Harold." and that's all I said and went back to typing. Until she asked, "Can I call you Harry?" I nodded again. But at that moment i knew I didn't want her to call me Harold or Harry. I wanted her to call me daddy.

Wow okay sorry that was really short. But, I might as well introduce myself. Hola I'm R (not my name but you'll find that out later) and sorry if the first chapter kinda sucked but whatever
All the love as always. R
Vote and Comment please xx