Calamity Ganon

Link entered the sanctum. He could remember this room back 100 years ago, when he'd first been made a Champion. Back then, it was filled with life, with color and with joy. Yet now, it was empty and dead. The red carpets were old and withered, the stone walls had darkened as small clouds of Malice drifted throughout the room.

The knight suddenly heard something from above. It almost sounded like a beating heart. He looked up to find the source. His eyes were soon greeted by the sight of some strange cocoon-like object,made of Malice and Sheikah technology, hanging from the ceiling. Dark purple roots extended forth from it, as they clung to the stone, holding it in place. The putrid chrysalis contracted as there seemed to be something inside it.

Suddenly, a bright golden light shone from inside it. Zelda's voice greeted Link's ears.

"Link... Link..." her voice called out. She sounded weak and exhausted.

"Zelda?" the young Hylian answered, trying to speak to her.

"I'm sorry... but my power isn't strong enough... I can't hold him..."

The cocoon suddenly contracted in on itself, as a blue beam shot out of it and began to move around, tearing the sanctum apart. Link raised his arms as the beam passed in front of him, coming close to hitting him.

The beam suddenly ceased to fire. Then, several smaller ones appeared, as they seemed to be cutting the cocoon open. Lowering his arms, Link could see smoke start to escape from inside it. 

With a sickening squelch, the chrysalis burst open, showering the room with Malice as something huge fell from it, crashing into the center of the room.

The stone floor, already damaged from the beam, suddenly broke as it entirely caved in, causing both Link and whatever it was that had fallen out to plummet down a massive pit.

Trying to gain a hold of himself, Link did his best to maneuver while falling. Opening up his paraglider, he caught himself midair as he made his descent to the floor below. It was a massive dome shaped room with no way out except the pit above. The walls were made of the same material the shrines were. Symbols of various constellations were engraved into the wall, the stars glowing red.

Landing on the ground, Link looked around. The dust had started to clear, as what had burst out from the cocoon was fully visible to him.

It was massive. Its body was an amalgamation of both Malice and Sheikah technology. The weapons and limbs of the various Blight Ganons were attached to it, as it sported several putrid arms and legs. It turned to look at Link, revealing its face, surrounded by a dark red mane. Its eyes glowing like fire stared into his very soul, and its forehead had a bright orange jewel embedded within it.

Rising up on its hind legs, it towered over Link and let out a terrible roar, thundering throughout the room.