𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘

[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒]

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍," 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 London, my arms still wrapped around him with my head on his chest.

"You wont have to worry about that," he murmured into my hair. "But you can't refuse me either."

"You won't have to worry about that."

London finally came into terms with his feelings. We could finally be together. Although, I knew this would be kind of hard for him considering he wasn't an open book. I would take things slow with him if that was what he needed.

The two of us eventually pulled back from each other but still stayed close. London took my wrist gently and brushed his lips against the bruise, he did the same with my arm.

"This," he pointed to my bruised arm. "This is borderline assault."

"So was what I did earlier," I muttered.

"What'd you do earlier?"

"Doesn't matter," I disregarded. "Do I get a kiss?"

He lips twisted up slowly and he shook his head eagerly.

I closed my eyes slowly as he leaned down. His soft lips locked onto mine. I utilized my hands to cup his face lightly. Slowly, he presented his tongue.  London put his hands on both sides of my neck gently and began caressing my cheek with his thumb.

We eventually pulled back to breathe. I took a look at his wonderful face and smiled.

"Goodnight, Paris."

"Nighty, London," I breathed. He kissed the side of my temple and was gone.

I slept peacefully that night. It seemed that I was somehow touched by an angel— well, I pretty much was. The next morning I was surprised by the blankets of snow that covered the yard.  Since the pool was drained, there was snow in there too.

"It snowed last night?" Dad questioned.

"No, that's asbestos out there," I replied.

Dad ignored me. "I guess I have to ask London to shovel with me."

"No, Daddy!" I protested quickly. "I want to play in it."

"You don't think you're too old for that?"

"No, everybody my age plays in the snow," I lied.

"At your age, you should really be shoveling, but okay, go play in the snow. Walk Cosmo first."

I went over to my son in his bed. He got up when I said 'Come on' and followed me to my room. I put him in a snowsuit for dogs and shoes that he kept kicking off.

"Can you stop acting up," I scolded and put the shoes back on his feet. "I'm not about to have you out here practically naked with no shoes, that makes me look like I don't take care or you. You can't just go outside looking like who-shot-John. Come on now, act like I raised you with decorum."

"You're putting him in a snowsuit?" I looked up to see London chuckling by my door while coming in.

"Yeah, but he keeps taking his shoes off, and I pay good money for the stuff I buy him, too."

"I didn't know they had Burberry snowsuits for dogs."

"It's actually mine— well, it was mine. Sometimes I put him in the baby clothes that I can't get rid of."

He took a seat next to me and kissed my cheek, causing me to smile meekly.

"Beautiful," he murmured.

"Yeah, we know you're beautiful," I murmured back.

"No, you are."

"No, you."

I continued putting on my son's shoes, event-ually, he stopped misbehaving and kept them on.

"Good boy!" I praised while holding him up in the full length mirror by my closet. "Look at you, so handsome."

I layered up for the snow, London left to give me some privacy while I did. When I got back home from walking Cosmo, I found London in the kitchen eating breakfast at the counter. There was plate of eggs, waffles and blueberries next to his.

"That's for you," he said, gesturing to the food.

I washed my hands and sat down next to him.

"You made this?"

"Yeah."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed around his cheek.

"Do you want play in the snow with me today? Wait, have you ever even seen snow?"

"Yes, I've seen snow. I can't believe you just asked me that."

"Yeah, because I know some Californians have never seen snow in person."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll play with you."

A/N: school rly takes time out of my day to write, seriously, I could be doing better things during this 6-7 hours🥱