Last day

Harry was alone in his room packing down his clothes in his suitcase. He took the hoodie he had on the day at the Ministry and looked at it and took out a piece of glass on it before picking it down.

He closed his suitcase and sat on the bed when Bree knocked on the door smiling sadly at him before getting a serious face again.

"Ehm, how are you?" She said sitting beside him.

"Spectacular. You?"

"Brilliant"

There was a short pause before Harry spoke up. "I should have believed you and Hermione. I'm sorry, I was being stupid"

"You couldn't have known Harry"

Some random student knocked on the door telling that Dumbledore was looking for them.

~~

"I know how you feel Harry and Ambree"

"No you don't. It's my fault"

"No, the fault is mine. I knew it was only a matter of time before Voldemort made the connection between you. I thought by distancing myself from you, Harry, as I have done all year he'd be less tempted and therefore you might be more protected"

"The prophecy said. 'Neither one can live while the other one survives' it means one of us is gonna have to till the other/s in the end"

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"For the same reason you both tried to save Sirius. The same reason your friends saved you. After all these years, after all you've suffered I didn't wanna cause you any more pain. I cared too much about you"

Bree found it very awkward that he told them that he cared about the both of them but that she thought that he was being a hypocrite and didn't like him.

Harry knew about her disliking to Dumbledore and found it slightly amusing but kept a straight face.

~

After the talk with Dumbledore they went back to go to the Great Hall to eat and found Luna putting up papers in the walls.

"How come you're not at the feast?"

"Lost all my possessions. Apparently people have been hiding them"

"Idiots"

"That's awful"

"Oh it's all good fun. But as it's the last night I do need them back"

"Do you want any help finding them?"

Luna shaked her head. "I'm sorry about your godfather Harry and Bree"

"Are you sure you don't wand any help looking?"

"That's alright. Anyways, my mum always the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end" she said looking up and found her shoe hanging near the ceiling. "If not always the way we expect. Think I'll just go have some pudding"

She waved and jumped away to the Great Hall.

"And the hat almost said Ravenclaw" Bree said still looking at the shoe confused how she knew it was there.

**

The next day in the morning after the breakfast the students were walking towards Hogsmeade station from the carriages.

"I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me and Bree" Harry said walking up with Bree, Hermione and Ron.

"What's that?"

"That even though we've got a fight ahead of us, we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have"

"Yeah?"

"Something worth fighting for"

_______________________________

Woah, another year done yeah? Shorter chapter yeah? See ya'll in 6th year!

Thanks!! <33