Hide and Seek (moondrop)

Author note- This is my first fanfic in years, I will try to keep it along the actual story but may deviate a little. Most of this will be uploaded at like 2am.

This part is mostly moondrop x reader, but of course sundrop will be there too!

Scenario Requests are always open!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               It was a busy day in the day care and there were a lot more kid's than usual.  Sun was being pulled all over the place so you hadn't gotten a chance to talk to him, everytime he tried to make his way over to you a kid pulled him the other way. Since the kids were preoccupied I spent the day cleaning up so the mess wouldn't be too bad and so no on would get hurt. As I was picking up Glitter glue bottles and crayons off the floor all the kids crowded around me. 

"Miss Y/N" one of them said.

"Yes" I responded looking up to see a little girl standing at the front of the group. 

"Can you play hide and seek with us?" She exclaimed throwing her hands in the air. 

There was still a bit more to clean but your eyes met sun's who looked as if he was pleading for you to play. You stood up and patted the girl on the head.

"Of course I can" You said beaming. 

"Woo, Woo, Woo" sun yelled throwing his arms up and turning his body all the way around.

"I'm so glad you'll play, Y/N, we'll have so much fun, who want's to be it" He yelled joyously

As he said this the kids all pointed at me, "Miss Y/N, Miss Y/N" the children said in unison.

"All right" I said as I began to count.

-Skip to end of day-

"Goodbye Miss Y/N, thank you for playing with me Miss Y/N" said the last kid as he made his way to his parents.

"Anytime" you called out as the doors to the daycare closed, but as you turned around the lights suddenly went out.

"Naughty, Naughty Y/N" you heard a raspy voice call out from the dark.

You were familiar with the voice and knew it was Moondrop but you decided to play around a little bit, you didn't respond to the voice and quietly creeped around the daycare and into the ball pit. When you got in the ball pit you silently made your way under the bridge and stayed there.

"Oh, I guess you didn't have your fill of Hide and Seek" he said "I'll play along, but when I find you... you'll get a punishment for hiding from me"

Ok. You were freaking out a little bit now but if you got out you would be found, and you didn't want to find out whatever punishment he had in mind for you. All of a sudden you heard creaking on the bridge above you. Oh shit you thought, moon always managed to find you pretty quickly, but you thought this time would be different.

"I found you" he said 

His hand shot down into the ball pit in the spot you were just in but you had moved.

"That's cheating" he yelled as he barreled after you "Rule Breaker, Rule Breaker".

    This was terrifying even if you knew he wouldn't hurt you it was still scary being chased by him in the dark. You found a play structure and scrambled inside, you tucked yourself in a corner and waited, but you didn't see his red glowing eyes anywhere. Not to mention it was dead quiet almost too quiet for comfort. Just as you had let your guard down, moon popped out of the top of the structure scaring the shit out of you. 

"Ah" You yelled as you burst into tears.

Moon scooped you up into his arms and jumped down from the play structure, she sat on the floor cradling you in his lap.

"Shh, it's ok, I'm sorry for scaring you Y/N" Moon whispered wiping tears from your face. 

You had started crying more from the shock he had given you while you had been pretty paranoid. 

"I'm ok moon" you chuckled cupping his face in your hands.

"Now, Now" moon said as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him "It's time for your punishment starlight"

You looked into his eye's and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm looking forward to it" you smiled.