DAD?!

~✨JJ's POV✨~

Maddie pulled away from the hug when we got closer to the dock.

There was a man standing at the dock. He looked familiar, but I just don't know from where.

"Oh my god! No way!" Pope exclaimed looking at the man.

"What?"

"What happened?!"

Pope turned to look at the us before answering Kie and John b.

"That's Tony Stark-like The Tony Stark." Pope said fan girling over Tony Stark.

Wait who's Tony Stark?

"Who's Tony Stark?" Kie asks Pope.

At least I'm not the only one who doesn't know who he is.

"Hello, Tony Stark? Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Pope answered trying to dumb it down a bit, but we all still didn't know who he was.

Pope sighs. "Ironman. He's Ironman." He state's defeated.

"That's Ironman?!" "No way!"

Maddie didn't react to anything Pope was saying, she just looked annoyed and a little scared.

Maybe she's not a fan of Ironman.

We mad to the dock where Tony is and the whole time he was looking at Maddie, but she was avoiding looking at him.

"Maddison were have you been!" Tony yelled out and he sounded pissed. But how did he know Maddie?

Maddie starts climbing onto the dock and off the boat while answering his question.

"Uhm okay you sound mad. But yo-"

"Im not mad." He sighed out.

"What? Why not?" She asked confused.

"Morgan told me why you weren't with her when she got back, but can at least text me or Pepper next time?"

"Okay, but what did Morgan tell you- you know what I don't wanna know."

She turned around to look at us on the boat.

"Uhm thank you guys for giving me a ride." She brought her hand up to her necklace and looked at me with a smile on her face. "And thank you JJ for helping me find my necklace."

"No problem." I said back, smiling at her.

She turned around and started walking to her house, but not before turning around and yelling back to Tony.

"Dad, are you coming?!"

DAD?!

"Yea, I'll be right there peanut, just give me a minute!"

He watched Maddie until she went inside and turned to us.

"Okay listen up, Maddie is a good kid and you all look like a group of good kids, but you're teenagers. I used to be a teenager so I know how y'all think, and I don't know if this is just a one time thing, but if you do hang out with my daughter more often don't get her into trouble and don't let her do anything that'll get herself into trouble. Got it?" He finished off by looking at each and every one of us and waited for us to nod in understanding.

"Yes sir." I give him a little salute and watch him start walking down the dock.

"Uhm it was an honor meeting you Mr. Tony Stark sir." Pope stuttered out. I bit my lower lip to try and stop myself from laughing at how awkward he's being right now.

He turned around to look at Pope. "It was an honor meeting you too kid." "Oh and thanks for helping Maddie find her necklace JJ, she would have gone insane without it."

"It was no problem Mr.Stark." I smiled at him sending him a thumbs up. God now I'm the one being awkward.

Author note
Sorry this chapter took so long and it's so shitty I was busy with school and I was also writing more chapters.
I promise I'll have better chapters later.

XoXo,
Lani❤️