Mehtevas

Back inside the pizzaplex,Freddy and y/n dash through the atrium, heading towards the animatronics separate rooms. The fire has already taken over the main stage and the whole east side of the large room, and probably all the attractions behind it.

That must be where the fire started.

"There! Roxy's door is open." Freddy rushes to his friends room, but the wolf is missing.

"Oh come on, Roxy! Where are you?" Freddy says, peeking into the back room. Y/n realizes she can still get to the daycare if she hurries. So she pushes on Freddy's plate, making it open.

"What're you doing, superstar?" Freddy asks with concern.

"I have to go find Sun while you look for the others. It's the only way, we have to spit-"

"No." He interrupts her calmly.

"What?" She inches towards the door as he she anxiously waits for a response.

"We can't split up! I can't protect you if you're halfway across the building!"

"You haven't protected me up until a few hours ago, and I've been fine! I can handle myself." She says the last part with a sigh.

Freddy mulls it over in her head as she says,

"I'll be okay, Freddy. And so will you. We all will. Now go find your friends, and I'll find mine!" And with that she dashed off, being reminded every time she lands on her left foot of her wound threatening to open back up.

She grits her teeth and bears it, just hoping to reach the red doors before the fire does. Once at the door she doesn't stop to breath, or even think. She runs right through, but her stomach drops at the sight of high flames on the opposite side of the daycare as her.

"Sun!" She screams, gripping to the slide.

"Sun! Where are you?" She yells down, hoping to see him. That's when she spots him, sitting with his knees to his chest, surrounded almost completely by fire.

She gasps, and with a reckless confidence, she slides down the slide into the ball pit. She wastes no time lingering, as she jumps from the pit and runs up to sun. She simply latches onto his back, burying her face in his back.

Y/n jerks away as soon as she touches him. "Huh? Y/n? Is that you?" Since he's made of metal the fire makes him too hot to touch.

"Sun!" She jumps in front of him, gasping at his face. A few of his little rays on the side of his head are burned and singed off, and there's smoke and some black ashy stuff smeared on him. She doesn't waste time, though.

"You came back! Why did you come back? Now we're both gonna burn here!" He says, jumping to his feet.

"No we're not. Come on, we're leaving." She doesn't know if she even believes herself, but better to die trying than to give up. She takes his hand, making him stand up. It's hot, but she wraps her sleeve around her hand to make it more bearable.

"This way!" She sees an opening at the top of the wall, the netting has been singed away, so much that she could squeeze through. But can sun?

She climbs up the playground with a little difficulty from her leg, but Sun pulls her up the rest of the way when he reaches the top.

"Come on, we can squeeze through this." She pulls at the cords that thankfully break apart from being singed, just enough so she and Sun can fit. She jumps from the jungle gym to the wall, and slides her legs through the hole. She puts her arms on the other side of the netting and let's go, sending her falling to the ground.