Tartaglia <3

"You're not going to defeat me, Y/N." Childe chuckled as he knocked me to the ground once again, without even laying a finger on me.

"Y-Yes... I will..." I groaned, getting up but dealing with the pain I was being subjected to.

"Look at you, you're bleeding again. Why can't we just end this row so I can bandage your wounds?" He sighed, glaring at the scratches and bruises all over my arms and legs.

"Shut up, for once! Please, my head hurts..." I grabbed my battered sword off of the ground and pointed it at Childe's neck. He didn't even flinch.

He dodged every attack I tried to throw at him with ease, and when I was too tired to do any more, he took the opportunity to knock me over again. But this time, I didn't even try to get up.

"I told you, you're too tired. You've been working all day and now you're trying to fight a harbinger with just a sword? Please, just give it up, Y/N..." Childe walked towards me, but to his surpise I wouldn't move.

My blood started to drip to the floor. I didn't even have enough energy to stand up.

Childe kneeled down beside me and moved a strand hair out of my face.
"How about I clean up your injuries and you can rest?" He suggested, resting his hand on my cheek. I shook my head.

"What do you want to do, then?"

I slowly sat up and lay my head against Childe's chest. He was surprised, to say the least.

"I want to rest... with you..." I whispered under my breath. He nodded and helped me stand up.

"Let's head upstairs, then!"

Me and Childe sat down on our bed. He grabbed a first aid kit and started to bandage up my cuts.

"Childe, how are you so strong?" I whispered, my eyes slowly closing.

"Lots and lots of practise, my dear.." He replied, focusing on my injuries.

A few minutes passed and Childe finished patching up my cuts. I lay my head in his lap, and just as I was about to fall asleep, he grabbed a hairbrush and started to comb my hair.

"You're perfect..." I yawned, falling asleep to Childe's presence.

"I can definitely say the same for you~"