{ℂ𝕙,𝟚𝟜: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥}

{3rd person Pov} [Past Flashback]
"Hello. I'm Yin Scarlet, it's a pleaser meeting you Ms. Zoldyck." An 10-yearold girl with long grey hair, which she keeps tied back with a purple ribbon said bowing at 15-yearold [Y/n] "Hello Scarlet, I've heard that you've known about the circle and wish to join. Why is that?" [Y/n] asked unfazed as Scarlet started at her with empty eye's "Only because I heard that your a Zoldyck not only that but I'll be great use for the Circle."

"Oh, is that so? what make you believe that you'll be a great use. This is not a game child, once you've joined there is no granite that your life will go back to normal. On top of that you will have blood in our hand's from the good and evil. So let me ask you again, why do you believe you'll be a great asset for us?" [Y/n] asked a little more coldly "Because unlike you I know everything about London, from the rapist in the streets to the innocents in there home's. On top of that I can get you accesses in any part of England you wish to see." Scarlet said [Y/n] nodded and sat straight in her chair "Is that so? well then we have a deal but just know that you'll be watched 24hour's a day. And one mess up, your dead, got it? but do try to smile more. I don't want my uncle to get mad at me." [Y/n] said sternly as Scarlet nodded "Yes."

[Y/n] nod's as Scarlet leave's [Y/n]'s study "Those eye's have been damage before

[Y/n] nod's as Scarlet leave's [Y/n]'s study "Those eye's have been damage before. No wonder she can't feel a thing, hell she didn't even flinch when she felt my blood lust." [Y/n] said as Shigeru appeared behind her and nodded "That is true. But even though she has made he decision." Shigeru said as [Y/n] sighed and leaned back on her chair {This will be fun.} she thought while tapping her pen on the desk.

-3months later-
"W-Wait! please listen to me, I've done nothing wrong! I-I-" The man was cut off by [Y/n] cutting off his neck "People like that make me sick...no wonder you gave me this assignment. You wanted him to die Scarlet?" [Y/n] said as Scarlet stepped out of the shadow's and nodded "Hmm, if you've told me this sooner then I would have gave him a more painful death. But sadly his death was quick and disgusting not even I would feed this body to my ghoul's." [Y/n] said while kicking the corpse "Now then, let's go Scarlet I don't have all day and we need to get back to my manor. If anyone see's us then we might as well give them the queen herself." [Y/n] said as she ran off with Scarlet following behind "If I recall you said you wanted everyone dead right?" [Y/n] asked as Scarlet nodded "Well then, I must say I'm impressed of your determination for killing off your family. But why not the butler? what is he?" [Y/n] asked looking down at Scarlet as they continued running.

"He's my brother, mother and father called him a freak so he stay's with me." Scarlet said in a monotone voice. [Y/n] eye's widen and stop's running causing Scarlet to turn around and look back at [Y/n] "You've seen death before, right?" she asked sternly as Scarlet nodded "Then that would explain why your eye's are empty, you don't fear my blood lust, nor felt anything when I made that deal with you. Just what exactly are you Scarlet Yin?" [Y/n] asked as Scarlet got on her knee's and bowed at [Y/n] "I'm merrily a pawn in your chess board." Scarlet said causing [Y/n] to narrow her eye's at her "Yes you may be a pawn but your my pawn. *sigh* Let's just go before we miss your big day." [Y/n] said as she help Scarlet up and wiped down her skirt "Also catch." [Y/n] said throwing a small box at Scarlet. She opened up and noticed a flower pin inside of it "Consider it a late birthday gift since your parent's couldn't do it." [Y/n] said as she walked off not realizing that Scarlet smiled a little