𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • TEN

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGG, I've started offline school like two weeks ago and my schedule is absolute shit so..

"So, guess that means we've found the finger?"

I fumbled with the stash of paperwork thrown in front of my face on the table, pictures, coordinates, and possible plans or strategies are written on one huge pile of paperwork.

Yes, I am currently in a very important meeting (which got me out of math class thank god) to discuss the true location of the finger.

Apparently when I got there, no one knows where it is, they only know that they've found the fourth finger because Kiyotaka said so, and he doesn't even know the specific location.

That being said, we, including the teachers had spent our weekend walking around in circles, checking every single possible location that we can reach at the time, and mind you there were dozens, before we finally figured it out.

Honestly, the location is not a very strategic one may I say.

"Really? All this time and it's right under ground beta, how did no one notice anything?" Nobara threw the paper with the picture of the said place on the table, it flying around before plopping down.

Yes, the location is in our ground beta. Here. At UA.

I clicked my pen up and down constantly, tilting my head as I turned around my gears.

"To be fair, we've never really went to ground beta, gym gamma yes, ground beta? Not really."

Nobara frowned again, the folds creasing on her forehead. "But still it's technically in one big location, we should at least feel something."

"There must be a good seal then." Maki shrugged, heaving her shoulders down as she arranged her papers neatly, unlike the others who don't spare a glance on theirs including me.

"Well then that's that, the finger is close, we just need to prepare for any possibilities, and we can just take the finger." Panda rubbed his chin, leaving a moment of silence to think for himself. "But.. is it really that easy?"

"Of course not." Megumi chimed in. "Even if we didn't notice anything, other curses might and if they sense movement, they will probably come out to take the finger, since we can take off seals they'll just take the results away from us."

"Not to mention this is school grounds, one wrong move and there will be casualties. Student or not."

"Ugh I missed the times when we don't have to think." Nobara lifted her arm up high, stretching it as far as it could. Maki raised an amused brow, crossing her arms. "You could. If you want to lose an arm."

"Or half a body, like that one dream nanami had once."

"That's gross."

I rolled my eyes, stiffling a giggle. My eyes then caught a glimpse of Yuji silence figure, knowing how much of a loud person he is, seeing him quiet like this can scare people, that said people being me.

I bit my lip, I feel especially bad that he has to lift the burden on his own, well not on his own but he definitely, without a doubt, carries the most.