3

Two blank eyes where staring at him.
"Oh, Tommy, Tommy" Dream said as he slowly smiled. "Why did you come here again? Did you feel bad? Did you hurt anyone again?" Dream looked down at Tommy's hands and saw blood. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"Just let me go, please" Tommy whispered as he held his breath.

"Answer my question first. Why'd you come back?" Dream crossed his arms and stared into Tommy's scared eyes.

"I- I I didn't even mean to-" Tommy tried to not look scared but failed horrible, he could feel Dream getting closer.

"You fucking weirdo" he lifted his right fist and smacked it into Tommy's jaw.
Tommy fell down and put his hands where he had just got punched, a warm feeling spread over his chin.

"Don't ever talk to me" Dream kicked Tommy in the stomach and left into the darkness of the streets again.

Tommy just laid there writhing in pain in the cold alleyway in the middle of the night.

He had never ever felt so small like he did now. He could hear cars driving on the other side of the alleyway and he could hear voices, but nobody knew he was there; probably with at least one broken rib.

Yeah he has magic power but what could moving things possibly do? The worst fucking power ever. Why can't he be as cool as Ranboo and read minds? Or like Tubbo and fly?
Or like the god Philza and have all of them.
Why can't he be just anyone else then TommyInnit?