Chapter 118 - Animal Kingdom & Epcot

Kara, Lena and Alura are now just arriving at Animal Kingdom. Today the family got a slightly later start than yesterday, it being close to 11AM right now.

"Momma? Why is there no monorail?" Alura asks, confused.

Lena looks at Alura and chuckles.

"Because this is a different Disney park than the one yesterday." Lena explains, "It's in a different location, and there isn't a bunch of water between the park and the car park."

"It's also the newest park out of the 4 of them. The one we went to yesterday, Magic Kingdom, opened all the way back in 1971, but this park opened in 1998." Kara explains.

Lena smirks at Kara.

"More of your 'fun facts'?" Lena comments.

"Wow, they are still both old." Alura says, which makes Lena feel old, because she was born before 1998. It doesn't really make Kara feel old though, because she was technically born ages ago. "They don't look old though."

"That's because they have been updated all the time. New rides have been introduced and everything, with some rides taken away too." Lena says.

"Yeah, plus they have literally added whole new sections to parks at times. For instance, at Hollywood Studios, the kind of second park, they most recently added a Star Wars land, which I'm very interested in going to see." Kara explains.

"What's Star Wars?" Alura asks, with a confused expression on her face.

Lena's eyes go wide in amusement at Alura asking this.

"It's uhh.... a film series." Kara explains, "We can watch them together sometime."

"Okay." Alura nods, and then happily walks inside the park, hand in hand with her mothers, looking around as they do this.

"For someone that insists on watching a lot of movies, I'm surprised Alura hasn't seen Star Wars." Lena says to Kara.

"Yeah.... it's cause..... I dunno.... I didn't really think they were appropriate movies for her, not only because of some of the violence, but also because I didn't think she would quite understand them. Plus, there were many many more kid friendly Disney movies that I know Alura would love first." Kara explains.

Lena nods her head.

"Well, maybe we can watch them all together one evening, while we are here?" Lena suggests.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." Kara smiles, lovingly, at Lena.

"WOW That's a really big tree!" Alura says, wide-eyed, as she looks on at The Tree of Life.

Lena and Kara both chuckle at their daughter's awe.

"Yeah." Kara nods, "And there's a special show thing that we can do, in a theatre bellow the tree."

"Really?" Alura asks, surprised.

"It says here, on the map, that there is a 3D film called It's Tough to be a Bug, which is inspired by the Pixar film A Bug's Life." Lena explains, while looking at the map.

"Oooooo..... can we do that first?" Alura asks.

"Sure." Kara smiles.

The family then beginning heading to It's Tough to be a Bug, and when they arrive, they see there is only a predicted 10-minute wait time.

"I don't think you are going to like this one, by the way." Kara says to Lena.

"Why's that?" Lena asks, with a confused expression on her face, "I like A Bug's Life, and 3D films."