Chapter 14 - Confronting Kikyo Kushida

Enjoy Kiyo flaming Kushida, please vote and comment!

"Kushida, can you make some time for me? I'd like to have a talk with you."

Indeed, the person I called was none other than Kikyo Kushida, the person who's true identity I exposed in front of the entirety of class-C a few months back. Although not expelled due to the heroic act of Horkita, we agreed to keep Kushida's true identity a class secret. If any words were to get out, the individual who leaked such information would surely be punished secretly. Such information would make enemies think class C had started a collapse which would make them a good target but it isn't my concern right now, what matters is Kushida is someone I can use.

"Why the hell do you still have my number and don't ever call me, I'm blocking you Ayanokoji." were her words back to me, dropping the use of honorifics.

"Are you mad at me? You really have the nerve to be mad when you were basically asking for it at the time Kushida. I was only doing what was best for the class so I recommend that you come to your senses before you speak." I told her in a cold voice, being blunt.

"Huh? You have no dirt against me now, everything's already out there. I lost my status in the class and as you can see, I'm a loner now so you're the last person I want to speak with right now."

"And you think the treatment you're getting now isn't deserved? You were spilling trusted information to you like it was nothing, but again, you were expecting expulsion at that time until Horikita, no I, convinced the class to expel Sakura. So it's a bit of an awkward situation for you now isn't it?"

"You little sh... tch. I don't care why you two saved me nor am I grateful but I'm not complying with you, I'm just living my days out here alone and graduating. I don't wanna be involved with you, that bitch Horkita or anyone so if you would, never try to speak to me again."

"No, actually you know what, come see me in person right now, it's dark outside so come to the spot where It all started. Where I saw you slandering Horikita and kicking the railing beside the river."

"Are you serious? And what if I don't listen?" She asked me.

"But you will Kushida, I'm not really giving you an option here. Come out there within 5 minutes, I'll be leaving my room right now."

"You son of.." Without listening to her annoying voice any further, I hung up and put on a hoodie and left the room.

There I arrived at the spot and sat on the bench and as expected, my invited guest had arrived just as I'd instructed although with a look of killing intent on her face. There's no way she wouldn't come if she knew what was on stake.

"The hell do you want with me?" She said as soon as we made eye-contact

"Shut up for a second, before we start, no recording devices, this conversation stays between us so I need you to stop whatever device you have recording."

"I didn't bring anything with me, if you don't believe me that's not my issue."

Truth is, I don't care if she records or not, I have all the resources to stop her from doing anything stupid, I only said it to try to loosen her guard.

"Listen Ayanokoji, I have no use to you nor will I listen. Involve yourself with me any further and it won't end well for you."

"You're shameless enough to say that even after getting defeated countless amounts of times by me? I think you can admit your sense of judgment was misguided from the start, you're not as intelligent as you think Kushida, frankly, I've seen through every single one of your moves and you're not at a level where you can compete with me."