𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

BELLA SWAN OPENED HER EYES to see a white ceiling, nothing exciting about it. Except there was.

Her vision was incredibly clear. She could see every piece of dust and dirt that was on the ceiling. A humans vision wouldn't have seen a thing but now Bella wasn't a human.

She was a vampire.

"Aimee" she calls out as she sits up. She continued to look around the room until she heard the door open and shut.

Her head snapped in the direction of the sound. There stood her wife, a smile on face. "Welcome back, love"

Bella instantly stood up and sped towards her. She hadn't planned on using her supernatural speed to move but it had just happened.

She smiled as Aimee moved a hand to her cheek. Bella inhaled the familiar scent of roses and smoke that she adored. 

"So beautiful" Aimee admits as she admires her vampire mate. "We're the same temperature now"

Bella turns to look in the mirror. She smiles as she sees herself as beautiful as she's ever wanted to be. Her smile widens as she looks at herself next to Aimee, they could be together forever now.

"You're blonde again?" Bella asks, noticing her mates hair choice.

"Uh, yeah.. I got it removed when you were changing"

"I didn't realise how much I missed it" Bella smiles, playing with the ends of Aimee's hair.

She pulls Aimee into a hug, knocking the air out of the older vampire. She groans as Bella tightens the hug.

"Hey, Bella. You're a lot stronger than I am right now." Bella chuckles and releases Aimee from the embrace. "It's your turn not to break me"

Bella shakes her head with a smile and pulls Aimee closer to her. "I love you"

"I love you" the blonde girl repeats. She pulls Bella into a kiss. Their first kiss shared as both vampires. It was like their first ever kiss. It was incredible.

"Cece" Bella suddenly remembers.

"She's perfect" Aimee gushes at the thought of their daughter.

"Where is she. I have to see her" Bella grins, moving towards the door.

Aimee places her hands on Bella's hips and pulls her back. "Wait. Wait. You need to get your first under control."