{Yeji} - you're the sixth member of ITZY and pass out

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Lia asked as she sat down on the practice room floor beside you, her eyebrows furrowed in concern upon seeing how unwell you looked.

The beads of sweat rolling down your skin were worrisome.

Yes, sweating from the amount of hard work you all do when you practice for hours on end is very normal.

But you're sweating more than usual.

That, along with how unsteady you seemed just a minute ago was concerning. You seemed to be short of breath, your skin looked flushed, and you mumbled that you were feeling dizzy.

The girls were all so worried that they made you sit down. Lia and Yeji were by your side while Ryujin went off to get you some water. Yuna and Chaeryeong took a minute to hydrate but their eyes were on you. They were all so concerned about you and they couldn't hide it if they tried.

"I'm okay." You said as Ryujin walked to you, some cold water in her hands.

You thanked her and took a few sips. You still didn't feel well at all. In fact, you were feeling a little worse because you were starting to feel nauseous. But you had to try and push through it. There's a huge comeback coming up, one of the most highly anticipated and most important so far, and you didn't want to let anyone down, especially not your members.

"Thanks, Ryu. I feel better now." You said and tried to stand up, only for Yeji to protest.

"No, Y/N," She said, gently pressing at your shoulder to keep you sitting down.

She let her hand travel along your arm and to yours. If you didn't feel so sick, you'd probably feel butterflies over her touch. But the sick feeling and the way she and the other four members were staring at you kept that feeling from coming over you.

"Just sit down. Take a minute to rest."

"I did. I'm better now." You said.

"You don't look like you're feeling better," Yuna said. "You looked like you were going to faint a few minutes ago. Maybe it'd be best if you just called it a day and went back to the dorm."

"No!" You said, shaking your head. "I know you're worried about me but I'm okay. I'll be fine. I promise."

They all stared at each other. They knew you were being untruthful. Over the last two years since your debut, you've barely left each other's side. Everywhere you go, you're always together. You know each other like the back of your hands. You can tell when someone is unwell, when someone is overwhelmed, when someone is lying. You're always there for each other, always trying to encourage and support each other.

So when times like these arise, everyone gets worried.

But, at the same time, they all feel the same pressure you do right now. Everyone's counting on all six of you and all of you always fear there'll come a day when you let someone down.

So they knew you were just unable to escape the pressure you feel and so they agreed.

"Just tell us if you feel sick again. Okay?" Chaeryeong said and you nodded as Yeji kept her hand in yours and helped you stand up, giving it a couple of squeezes before letting go.

You took your positions again and the music played before you all resumed practicing.

You tried so hard to push through the nausea and dizziness you felt. But pretty quickly after you started, things began to get worse. Your vision became blurry, the music was fading out, you felt hot and confused, and the dizziness was getting worse.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your back. You managed to look into the mirrors in front of you to find that it was Yeji standing behind you. The girls were all by your side, realizing that something was very wrong. But you could barely hear them and before you knew it, everything went black.

Yeji caught you in her arms as you passed out. Gently laying you on the floor, Yeji tried to get you to wake up and open your eyes while Yuna panicked and ran to get some staff to help.

Your eyes opened a moment later but you couldn't keep them open, even as Yeji clutched your hands in hers and the girls all begged for you to stay awake.

Eventually, you had to be taken to the hospital. That's where it was determined that you were dehydrated and stressed, those two things being the causes of your fainting.

When you opened your eyes, you found Yeji staring back at you. She cracked a smile when your eyes met.

"What happened?"

"You passed out." She said. "You're in the hospital, although you can be released soon, as soon as you're more hydrated. Then I'm going to get you back to the dorms and into bed, where you're going to stay the next few days."

"No, Yeji, I can't! What about the comeback?"

"The comeback?" She scoffed. "Y/N, you fainted. You're so stressed and so dehydrated that you passed out. You have to take a few days to rest."

"I can't let anyone down." You mumbled in sadness.

"Y/N, listen to me. All five of us agreed to this before you even came to the hospital. After you fainted, we all knew you had to take a step back. We know this is what's best for you. You won't let anyone down. I know we're idols but we're also people. Your body is telling you to care for yourself right now and that's what you have to do."

You knew she was right and the thought of them all caring for you and looking out for you like this warmed your heart.

"It's still going to be a few weeks before the comeback actually happens. Maybe you'll feel better by then. Either way, you have to rest for a bit."

"Okay." You sighed, agreeing to take a step back to rest up a bit.

"You're not going to be alone. I'm going to spend the rest of the day with you when we get back to the dorms and everyone is going to check in on you over the next few days. We share a room at the dorm and I'm going to come back earlier every night so you won't be alone." She said with a small smile.

As she brushed her thumb along your knuckles and stared at you with starry eyes, your heart began to beat faster, causing the beep on the machine to quicken. She chuckled quietly and felt a little relieved upon seeing the color come back to your skin.

She felt butterflies in her chest when you cracked a small smile. She was happy to see you feeling a little better already. But she'll be taking care of you for the rest of the day, once you're out of this hospital and back at the dorm. She cares a lot for you, more than a friend and band member should. But she can't help it. You've always had something special. You've both known about it from the moment you all got put into the group.

But now wasn't the time for any of that. Maybe someday in the future, you'll have that talk together.

For now, she'll care for you the best she can.

She'll get you anything and everything you need.

All that matters to her right now is you recovering and feeling like yourself again.