Chapter { 7 } : memory

Mirabella :

Nightmare:

Today was a good day, 14 years old me had a chance to speak to some students for the first time without getting shy or embarrassing myslef, and the reason being a group projet kinda helped, I didn't have to talk about other things.

And I also had to stay a few minutes at school after we finished, so I can hand my part if the project to my classmates.

Which means I am currently late, skipping through New York streets with a leg injury is quite hard.

AGAIN, william triped me down the stairs, god I lost count of how many times he did that a really long time ago.

Reaching the house door, I try to open it without any squeaking noise, because I know they are home from William's car outside, and stella only goes out at night, knowing god knows what.

Succeeding in being silent, I made my way towards the stairs, but I stop on my tracks when a hand grabs my hair pulling it back, and I tried my best not to scream from the pain.

I whimpered.
"Where were you, you filthy slut, where you whoring around with a boy?, you know you're not good enough for him right?, you better warn him, huh?", said william as he dragged me towards the kitchen where a burning pot was on the stove.

I knew what was coming, but i still wasn't expecting it if that makes sense.

"Mm, NO, please.... I wasn't_ I had a project with some students, I s_swear, I didn't do anything, pleas....", I begged, but to no avail.

He threw me on the ground, and I couldn't help but wince at the impact on my already bruised ribs.

He held the pot in one hand, and reached for my leg as I tried to crawl away from him, I heard loud laughs coming from the other side of the kitchen, and of course that belonged to no other person than stella herself.

He held onto my leg as my front faced the ground trying to crawl away.

But for no use, he already held the burning pot to my leg, above the back of my ankle.

"AHHHHHHH...NO, PLEAS, AHH", I screamed and cried but he just held it there till I felt the sticking feeling on the burning place, I cried in pain and whimpered while shacking, still not having the strength to pull myself up.

Stella didn't stop laughing at all, I'm starting to think she's a psycho, well that is something I'm sure of.

Just as william walked away, stella called for him, "Will, I don't think that's enough, she still needs a little bit of shaping, so now it's my turn to work wonders".