ten

"Come with me to my office." Ms. Sana obliged.

She turned around and let me follow her. Was that a big mistake for me to be called in the office? Nevermind..

As we entered the office, she just crossed her arms and wait for me to sit in front of her table.

"Take a sit." She looked at me and i sat in front of her.

"I want you to help me." Ms. Sana said and put the papers in front of me.

 Sana said and put the papers in front of me

"I'll be checking those?" I asked her.

"Mmhm." She nodded and smiled.

" She nodded and smiled

"O-Okay." I accepted the papers and she gave me the answers sheet and i began to check them.

"Um.. What are you gonna do Ms. Sana?"

"I'll just be watching you." She put her chin on her palm that's on the table and looked at me until i melt.

I started checking but it's making me out of focus. Not that it bothers me, i can feel her staring at me that makes me feel conscious but i tried my best to check the papers without being distracted. I've been checking these for minutes now and i faked stretch so i can glance at her, Ms. Sana is still looking at me, while smiling.

Not creepy, that smile really gives me fireworks of butterflies on my stomach. If she weren't a teacher, i would definitely marry her.

"Ms. Sana? Please stop s-staring." I asked her.

"Why would i?" She pouted.

"It's uh.. it's making me-"

"Are you uncomfortable?" She asked me and pouts again.

"It's n-not like that, you're just making me conscious." I scratched my nape.

"Okay i won't, i'm already done studying your visuals so it's fine." She smiled again and sit back.

I finished checking all the papers after 10 minutes.

"Are you already done?" Ms. Sana asked me.

"Umm, yes." I hand her the papers and stood up.

"Thank you~" Ms. Sana smiled like a baby.

'She's so freaking ethereal, i can't take this.' I thought.

"Ne, i'll go ahead now Ms. Sana." I bowed and left as she nodded and smiled.

"I heard that." She smirked and chuckled. I blinked many times from disbelief and gave her a nervous smile as i left quickly.

I ran to the comfort room at the cafeteria and washed my face to wake myself up.

"Was i thinking out loud?!" I slapped my face.

"What's wrong with you are you out of your mind?" I looked beside me who's washing her hands.

"Omo- I didn't see you there.." I splashed the water from my hand to her face and she shouted.

"Yah Y/N! Come here!" I ran for my life to our friends table while Irene's trying to catch me.

"Ouch! The hell is happening with you two!?" Jeongyeon said when i jumped to her seat so Irene won't seat beside me or else she'll kill me.

"Seat here ostrich! I just need to kill someone." Irene pulled Jeongyeon out of her seat and killed me haha.

"Aish, here we go again." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Like i want to seat beside you grandma?" Jeongyeon scoffed.

"I'm at peace." Chaeyoung sat like a boss while watching us all fighting.

"Ah! Stop it Bae!" I pushed her and she laughed.

"So what happened? Why are you talking to yourself after washing your face huh?" Irene smirked.

"Okay, listen." I sat properly and told them what happened.

__________________

to be continued...