𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞- 𝐃𝐮𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐚

**DISCLAIMER- This imagine uses Italian pretty heavily

**DISCLAIMER- This imagine uses Italian pretty heavily. I'm not fluent in Italian and had to rely solely on Google Translate. So if it's not accurate I apologize!!**

**Y/N's POV**

"Sai cosa ci si aspetta da te. Ti abbiamo addestrato per questo per tutta la vita. L'impero che tuo bisnonno ha costruito con il suo sangue, sudore e lacrime è ora nelle tue mani T/N. Non deludere me e la famiglia ora. Credo in te amore mio. Attento a tua madre e ai tuoi fratelli per me Sarò con te ogni volta che avrai bisogno di me. Ti amo e non dimenticarlo mai dì a tua madre e ai tuoi fratelli quanto io ama anche loro."

("You know what's expected of you. We've been training you for this your entire life. The empire your great grandfather built with his blood, sweat, and tears is now in your hands Y/N. Don't disappoint me and the family now. I believe in you my love. Watch out for your mom and your siblings. I'll be with you whenever you need me. I love you and don't you ever forget it tell your mom and siblings how much I love them too.")

My dad said as I held his head in my lap. Tears filled my eyes as I saw the red spots on his shirt grow larger and larger. The metallic scent filling my nostrils made my stomach nauseous. I bit my bottom lip harshly doing my best to keep the sob that was threatening to fall from my lips at bay.

I needed to remain strong but watching the light diminish from the one person I looked up to more than anyone else in the world's eyes felt like a thousand knives were being sent through my entire body.

"Ti prometto papà che ti renderà orgoglioso. Non devi preoccuparti della mamma o dei bambini, mi prenderò cura di loro. Ti prometto che la tua eredità continuerà. Prometto che farò questi stronzi soffrono in un modo o nell'altro. Sei sempre stato il mio papà eroe e non posso ringraziarti abbastanza per la vita che mi hai dato. Ti amo papà."

("I promise you dad I'm going to make you proud. You don't have to worry about mom or the kids. I'll take care of them. I promise your legacy will continue. I promise that I'm going to make these fuckers suffer one way or another. You've always been my hero dad and I can't thank you enough for the life you've given me. I love you, dad.")

I said as I brushed back the hair on my dad's head. His hand grasped onto mine with the little strength he had he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.

That was the ultimate sign of respect in this kind of life we lived.

That's what broke open the floodgates I was doing my best to hold back on. When I felt his grip loosen completely the loudest most inhuman scream I've ever heard in my life pierced my ears. I didn't even realize it was coming from me.