Shot [Red Velvet x M! Reader ]

You were lumbering around the forest, your fresh wound in your torso speeding you down immensely. It was raining- hard. That was the only reason that Dark Enchantress and her cronies weren't following after you. You had a divine ability, a healing one. It rivaled even Pure Vanilla's.

They realized rather quickly that if they ate parts of you, they'd heal themselves quicker. And so each night they'd take off bits of your flesh, starting down at your ankles. The most disturbed by this had been Dark Choco, and he refused to do anything to you. In fact, he had kept you company, and ultimately helped you escape.

You were the ex-duke of his kingdom. Childhood friendship was your ultimate savior. But you might die from blood loss soon, your center of gravity completely off due to the lovely bullet lodged in your left kidney.

Finally reaching a safe point, a tree with deranged and mangled roots, you slid under the gnarled tethers and smiled as the fresh scent of wood and earth filled your nose. This wasn't just by luck, Dark Choco had commanded you look exactly for this crawlspace. You gave him a silent thanks, spotting the food, bandages, and water he already had preplaced.

Your pocket knife clicked as you opened it and drew the bullet out with it, its small shell clinking against the floor as you whispered your healer's curse and started bandaging your still barely-there open wound.

Sniffing, you grunted and dropped to the floor. Over the pouring of the rain outside, you could hear firm footsteps approaching the tree. You concentrated and within seconds, you turned into a snake. A king cobra with black and red over-lapping diamond patterns. Coiling up in the farthest corner, you hissed as two white, mudded boots entered the space.

Then white pants and a soaked man with a red turtleneck and matching opened jacket. He stopped, a bit surprised by the sight of a whole ass king cobra hissing and nipping at him from afar.

"That's no way to treat an ally, Y/N." You hissed in response, not sure who the hell this guy was. "Oi, c'mon. Im here to help. Dark Choco sent me, mk?" You slowly transformed back, eyes darkening as you kept your distance.

"Who are you?" You questioned warily, annoyance lacing your gaze as he chuckled. "My name is Red Velvet cookie. Im what you'd call a friend of a friend. And," he stopped mid sentence, almost willing you to finish the sentence. "a friend of a friend, is my friend." He stated simply when you didn't respond.

You nodded, the edge in your eyes lessening ever so slightly. "Who banged you up?" He asked, scooching closer to get a better look at your shot. "Pomegranate and Licorice." He accepted your response, nodding.

"No offense, for a healer, you don't have the best of wrapping abilities. Let me help," pulling you closer tenderly, he pulled the box of wraps over. You shivered when his monster-cake looking hand grazed your soft skin.

His eyes darkened, he bit his lip. He remembered the laugh Licorice gave when Dark Choco handed them both drinks. Licorice secretly had wanted to help you, but he was working double agent and couldnt blow his cover. He remembered that special bet. The one that Licorice made him....

"No way, seriously?" The long haired cookie gave a skeptical glance to his fellow man. Licorice shrugged and sipped his beer, watching as Dark Choco refilled his own glass. "I'm telling you, man. He's the hottest man I've like- ever fucking seen. Don't you think so, Dark?"

Dark Choco bit his lip tiredly and shrugged. It was so evident he still harbored feelings for his friend, but he'd never admit it. "I don't think I'd want to fuck anyone at first glance," Red Velvet stated solemnly.

"Okay, how about this..." Licorice snickered into his robed arm, glancing at Dark Choco again. "How about tonight- when we help him escape, you go find him. There's a raggedy old tree with food and water and shit. If he's there when you arrive, look for a snake."

"Mm.... Sounds fun enough, go on."

"If you don't fuck him for the entirety of the night you're there, I'll never mistreat your runts again. If I win, and you guys bang, you have to help me train my licorice servants whenever I want." The two shook hands after a few minutes of deliberating.

But now, he could see and feel why you were such a sex idol. Despite your torso dribbling rivulets of blood and rain soaking your hair, you were more beautiful than ever. A face to rival that of an angel's and a body fit for genderswapped Aphrodite.

He watched as you relaxed your legs, slightly rubbing them for warmth as he traced along your shot with his human hand. Sweat started to trickle down his neck as he bit his lip, thankful that your eyes were cast away.

That didn't mean you didn't feel his eyes ravishing your very being. You felt uncomfortable, not because you were genuinely enjoying his touch- rather because your entire life had been kept pure.

Sex was for someone special. All the people who pined over you were nothing until you loved them back. But right now... It just... Clicked. He was so gentle despite his looks. Kind hearted too, it seemed. And absolutely handsome. Not that he didn't know it. What type of guy would let beautiful locks like his roam wild unless they knew how fucking sexy they were?

Huffing, you breathed in silent relief whenever he drew his hand over your bare chest. It was only for a moment, but a look of unease passed over his face before his firmly kissed you. He tasted of- and smelled of warmth from the oven. And raspberry cake. You accepted the kiss, glad for the small relief he was giving you.

When he pulled away, he flushed, turning his head. "Im sorry, I- sorry. You're just... Beautiful." You smiled softly and gripped him by the jaw, pulling him into a soft kiss. His lips formed a wry smile as you tenderly wrapped your legs around his waist, resting your thighs on his hips.

He kissed you deeply again after a brief breath, moving his hands up to your soft nipples and lightly pressing on them. When you pulled away, your back arched, and a cry of pain left your lips. Red Velvet immediately shushed you and gave a soft apology, rewrapping the wound. "We can continue when you're finally healed, darling," he whispered lightly. You sighed and nodded.

The rest of the night was just getting to know each other and cuddling. Love at first sight may not exist, but it did- just this once.