Titanfall Ready

Summary:

The USJ was suppose to be a learning experience for young heroes to understand rescue training. What they got instead was their first taste of real villainy. Izuku knows there is nothing he can do other than to fight side by side with his quirk. To protect his classmates and stop the villains before they harm All Might.

Beginning Notes:

Finally, it is here! I've been waiting so long to write this and it's finally here.

Did I get anything written this week? Nope, not for this at least. Will that unfortunately be the trend, yup. I'm gonna be busy for the next few months. With my finals and LSAT placement coming up, please don't expect a whole lot of content from me over the next few weeks.

We'll likely go to an every other week schedule so just a heads up.

Published on A03 on - (2021-11-14)

<--->

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors, Me, All Might, and a third hero will be keeping tabs on you." Sensei Aizawa stated as he looked over the class with a stern tone.

"Sir, what kind of training will we be doing?" Asked Sero, and Aizawa quickly responded by holding up a white card with the word's 'rescue' on it.

"Rescue, you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." The class soon dissipated into conversation on the topic of rescue and how well each of them would be at certain aspects.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they may limit your abilities." Voiced the pro, trying his best to look out for the teens while also not coming off as a doting figure.

"The training facility is across town, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. Get ready and meet me outside." With that the man left, leaving his students to get ready.

15 Minutes Later

Soon the group was outside, mostly all were dressed in their full hero costumes. However, one boy was without part of his costume due to a certain explosion incident. Izuku sighed, at least Bakugou had his gauntlets taken away...

"Oh Izuku, what are you wearing?" Questioned Uraraka.

"Oh, this is the suit I made during my first year. It helps with my quick." With a nod from the brunette a whistle sounded, and the class press interrupted everyone.

"Gather round class 1-A, using your student numbers form two neat lines so that we can board the bus efficiently!" Iida continued to blow the whistle as the class looked on with worry.

"Iida sure is taking his role seriously huh?" Uraraka asked, which earned a nod from Izuku. She could certainly say that again.

On the bus, sobs could be heard from Iida, his failings at realizing that the bus was an open layout were truly saddening. :P

"Well, if we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say. About you actually Midoriya," The greenette looked up from his phone, he'd been messaging in the hero group chat with Hado, Mirio, and Tamaki.

"What is it, Asui?"

"I told you to stop calling me that, call me Tsu. But, anyways, you haven't used your quirk yet have you?" Asui looked at the greenette that sat across from her, her large eyes seeming to gaze into the boy's soul.