famous birthdays !

C H A R L O T T E          E V A N S
instagram star

C H A R L O T T E          E V A N Sinstagram star

birthday: august 09, 2004
age: 17
sign: leo

about
widely known as actor chris evans cousin, charlotte evans has rose to fame through her youtube channel, instagram, and tiktok account. in 2019 she took a trip to paris, france where she met actress lily-rose depp and the two have been close friends since. charlotte has even been spotted out with lily and lily's boyfriend, timothee chalamet. in early 2020 she was seen moving into an apartment with lily in new york, a video of which came out later on her youtube channel. the young evans has a tight-knit friend group with the cast of stranger things due to her lifelong friendship with britsh actress millie bobby brown. the two have know each other for their whole life causing the close relationship which has extending to their friends.

before fame
there isn't much on what charlotte's life was like before her step into the spotlight. all that is know is that she was taken in by chris evans sometime after her parents died when the young girl was around 5. since then nothing much has been said regarding her past. her and the evans have kept much of their personal life off social media.

trivia
charlotte has over 5 million followers on Instagram and over 3 million on tiktok. since starting her youtube channel at the age of 14, she has gained over 4 million subscribers.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

mostly just a filler to give some background info on the oc.

xox <33