WEDDING

"Guys hurry the fuck up or we're going to miss the wedding!" Cho yells from the living room. Willow walked out with one heel on and on heel off leaning on the wall to get the other shoe on.

"I'm ready!" Willow says grinning as she grabs her purse off the counter. Cedric came out of Cho and his room buttoning the last button on his shirt.

"Finally merlin I thought I would have to leave without you both." Cho says rolling her eyes. Without warning she grabbed on to both their wrists and apparated to the venue where Bill and Fleur were getting married.

"Holy Helga Hufflepuff love you could've gave me some warning." Cedric says grinning.

"You're such Hufflepuff." Willow scoffs then walks away to find Harry.

"What does that mean? Wills!" Cedric called out but Willow was too far away.

"Wills!" Ron yells out to the girl smiling making Harry turn around and stare at her, she watched a big stupid grin form on his face when he saw her.

"You look amazing!" Hermione says hugging Willow.

"Can I hug my girlfriend now." Harry complains.

"No." Hermione and Willow say in unison by accident. The two looked at each other and broke out into laughter.

"You're a bad influence on me." Hermione says giggling. Willow just throw an arm around her shoulders.

"I know." She says smiling. "Anyways Ron when does the wedding start?" She asks while removing herself from Hermione and wrapping her arms around Harry who kissed the top of her head.

"Probably soon." Ron says shrugging.

"You're literally the groom's brother how do you not know?" Willow says.

"I'm the youngest brother therefore I have no responsibility yet." Ron reasons with a grin causing Hermione to shove him into a nearby bush. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Ron yelled.

"Because you are not taking this wedding seriously!" Hermione hisses then the couple walk away fighting.

"So you look good." Willow says turning to face Harry. She reached up to fix the collar on his shirt while he grinned down at her.

"You look better." Harry says.

"Obviously." Willow scoffs while rolling her eyes playfully. The couple walked hand in hand into the tented area that the wedding was happening in.

"Oh aren't you two the cutest!" Mrs. Weasley exclaims while rushing over to greet the couple. "Molly Weasley dear I don't know if we met yet!" She says introducing herself.

"Willow Harlow." Willow says smiling at the older woman.

"Oh Willow that's such a lovely name!" Mrs. Weasley gushed. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She says pulling her away from Harry and wrapping her in a hug. Willow was surprised by this action but hugged Molly back anyways. Once they pulled apart Mrs. Weasley fussed over Harry before moving along to greet other guests.

"Is she always like that?" Willow whispered to Harry as they found seats.

"Yeah you'll get used to it." Harry says back laughing. Hermione and Ron eventually came back smiling and took seats next to Harry and Willow. Ginny passed the friends while trying to find Fleur and Gabrielle but stopped to do a double take a Willow.

"Potter you better watch your girl tonight because she's looking fine." Ginny says looking Willow up and down smirking before continuing on her way.

"That was hot." Willow mumbled making Ron and Hermione laugh but Harry scoff.