The Gangs Ready To Break Some Kneecaps

Last night Freddy and you ultimately pulled apart. He had been sad about it but knew you had to get going. But the two of you had spent the rest of the night in each other's arms. You had spoken a few times making jokes and just keeping the energy as good as possible even though there was a darkness looming over it.

When you were getting ready to leave you gave him permission to tell the other glamrocks about your situation so you wouldn't have to talk about it again. And as soon as he was able to He did. Right after their performance actually he went to each of them individually.

Monty had reacted aggressively.

"She should bring him here and I'll punch his damn face in! No one should be hurting her or her daughter! I'll rip him apart!"

"Monty..." Freddy put his hands on montys shoulders "you know we can't harm humans... our protocols don't allow it. And especially after last time they've definitely made the protocols harder to bypass.."

"I can still try... don't you wanna hurt him too? Don't you like love her?" Monty shook Freddy's hands off.

Freddy's face got warm and he emitted some smoke from his mouth "I... well... I wouldn't know if it's love Monty. But I do very much like her and I do want to hurt him to...badly." he wanted to make him feel the way he made you feel. But he was trying to be calm and rational.

"Then we should. All she'd have to do is bring him here!"

"I don't think she will do that. She's scared of him for one. For two she's trying not to get in any legal trouble... if we hurt him it could just make things harder for her..."

Freddy agreed with Monty deep down. He wanted you to bring the peice of shit here there's no way he'd be any match against four giant animatronics. But he didn't want to mess things up any further for you.

"I wish we could be human for just a day and go kick his ass... but I suppose your right... we should let her do what she needs to do... she's much stronger than him so im sure she will get through this."

Monty was snarling, he'd pretty much considered you as a best friend or maybe even like a sister at this point. He was mad he ever even hated you and infuriated that some weak ass human would ever hurt you.

You were so sweet and kind to them and they weren't even human. And you were a wonderful mom and person overall so why would anyone who had gained your love hurt you that way? Even the animatronics knew that he wasn't a true man if he had to use such tactics just to make himself feel in control and more powerful. He was a coward. And he was weak.

Chicas reaction was not too far off from Monty.

"I'll eat his head! No one should be laying any hands on our Girly! I'll throw hands back!" She air punched the wall.

Monty had accompanied Freddy to tell her and he immediately supported her threat. Freddy once again had to remind them that this was your battle and if they stepped in they could make it worse.

However He wouldn't admit this to them but if James came into this building, he probably wouldn't try to stop himself from hurting him if anything he'd be fighting against every protocol too hurt him.

But he knew he didn't have to tell them. Because he knew his friends would follow his lead and be right at his side defending you if needed.

Roxy was just as ready to beat some ass when Freddy told her of your situation.

"I'll rip his throat out. Not with my teeth. But with the dullest knife I can find" she was eerily calm with her threat and she had a deadpan expression.

It kinda scared them because she was probably the scariest one with a threat like that.

She hadn't spent a lot of time with you and apart of her still didn't like you. But she liked your daughter and she liked your personality and you were their friend so she'd have your back in a heartbeat.

In the end all of them wanted to beat James to a pulp even though their programming was against hurting humans. They would fight that and hurt James if they had to.

But for now all they could do is wait and see what happens.

They hoped tonight wouldn't be your last night here.

(Relatively short chapter lol but I'll have a longer one posted later tonight)