Car parts

—-

Angelina

After Greyson cleaned me up we got decent and went to go put the car part in. I have never worked on a car but i was surprised i knew what tools he was using and i think he was too.

"Can you hand me the bolt now" I nod my head dropping the small bolt into his dirty palm. His eyes widened but i didn't acknowledge them for two reasons; one i'm tired and two i would probably have the same reaction.

"So how you holding up after our.. privet chat?"

"Well i'm certainly not aware of a privet chat, but i am aware of you eating me out like there was no tomorrow. But if that's what you're referring to which you are it was good and i'm doing just fine thank you very much." I tease.

He shakes his head chucking. "You are such a different fucking breed"

"Yeah i'm literally Hispanic with German in my ass and you're a white boy born in England raised in America" He stares up at me biting his lower lip, "Correct, and i sure do love my Hispanics." He says giving me a wink.

"And i love my British boys. Like have you seen Henry Cavill or Andrew Garfield?" I pull a chefs kiss hand move my as he gives me a 'i will deadass push you to the ground and fuck you till my name is the only name you remember' type look.

"So they are your type huh?" I stare at him debating my answer very carefully.  Who knew telling your crush your celebrity crush was nerve racking? "I find them both extremely attractive. But you have a certain charm so you're my type" He shakes his head closing my car hood.

"We'll that's reassuring. Your car is done and should work fine now. If there's any problem you can give me a call or call a car place. Which ever you feel is best"

"Thanks Greyson. " He nodded smiling, "You finally used my name in a conversation" i roll my eyes opening my car door. "Yes, but don't get too used to it quite yet"

I slide inside turning my key into the hole and starting my engine. It roars to life with no hoarse noise before hand. "And it works."

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah um, can i ask you something" I nod my head yes. "Could i drive you home tonight? I mean you don't have to i just thought we could hangout or something." I smile to myself nodding my head.

"Yeah id like that a lot actually." I pull my key away and got out of my vehicle. As i close the door and turn around my life flashes before my eyes when i get swooped up from my feet and get seated into another seat.

He sets me into his car on the passenger side. As i squirm getting myself comfortable he pulls the seatbelt over me tucking me in. After he shuts the door and makes his way to his side; the drivers seat.

—————

"Soo how's your dad?" I ask after many conversations we had. We stopped for some food along the way and now we are sitting at a bench in a park.  The smell of pine and grass fill my nostrils as the slight breeze brushes against my hair.

"He's dead" My jaw drops but i quickly close it. "I'm so sorry what happened ?" Even though i never liked his dad i still cared about him. And having him lose his dad was probably hard on him too.

"Certain Mishaps." He stares into the crisp air, his jaw working back and forth. "Oh" I'll ask him more about it later. Right now i wanna start a happy conversation between us.

"What's your favorite color?" I place my chin on my hand that's being supported by my elbow. He looks into my eyes smiling before answering, "Brown"

"Brown? Like the color of a chocolate cake brown? Ewe" He laughs looking at me like really looking, "Don't bully my favorite color" I smile " I'm sorry i didn't mean it like that but why brown? Of all beautiful colors like Red or Blue you chose Brown. Why?"

"Brown is the color of my future wife's eyes, hair, and skin. Why would it not be my favorite color?" I try to register his words and he seems to catch on to my confusion when he says "You"

And it clicks. He's planning on me being his future wife. And since i'm basically a walking brown bean brown is his favorite color. And that melts my heart in so many ways it probably shouldn't.

"Oh" i strangle out a nervous laugh. I tilt my head back closing my eyes enjoying his company. "What about you?" I lean up again opening my eyes to look at his. "Red" He smiles asking, "And why Red?" I chew on my bottom lip. It's my favorite color because Red is the color of blood. "Because it's a beautiful color." He nods his head.

"We should get going"

"Yeah"
__________

Greyson

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight. Thank you. I needed the air and company" She says chewing on her bottom lip. Fuck it turns me on and she has no clue. She has no fucking clue what she does to me. No fucking clue. "Anytime"

"Goodnight Greyson" She leans in to kiss my cheek but i swerve just in time for her lips to crash unto mine. She pulls away giggling. "Such a needy man i swear" Before she walks away i say,

"Goodnight love"

She stops her movements and turns to face me, "Why do you call me that?"

Why do i call her that? Because she's the love of my life. My fiber of my being. She's literally just the missing piece to my fucking puzzle. "Because it suits you" She nods her head doing a little wave then walks away into the abyss of the college doors.
a little sloppy but i'm tired asf and felt like making a quick chapter for y'all hoped you liked it and there will definitely be better sex scenes coming up.