Chapter 188: Clopeh's Betrayal & Treasure of the Whale Tribe

Imperial Prince Adin's former bedroom door went flying.

Choi Han who had opened the door had dodged to the side while the others outside the door were standing there with blank expressions.

Cale could see someone almost stomping toward him with a vicious expression.

Cale's body underneath the blanket curled up in fear. 'Did I offend her before I faint? Why is she looking at me like this?'

Sword master Hannah was walking toward him with a vicious expression that made it seem as if she wanted to beat him to death.

"What's wrong? W-We can talk peacefully about it." Cale asked in shock before Hannah walked up next to Cale's bed and quietly looked down at him.

Hannah asked a question.

"You're heading North right away?"
"Yes. What about it?"

'Why did she have to send the door flying for that?' Cale blinked in confusion.

"...With that... weak ass body?"

Cale grumbled in annoyance. "My body may be weak, but do you have to say it straight to my face like this?"

Cale realized after grumbled that out loud. The people he met since regression all had extremely strong bodies.

In fact, Cale's bone structure itself was strong if you didn't care about his pale complexion or his lack of muscles.

His arms and legs were long and his shoulders were wide, he probably could get stronger if his body wasn't just a copy of his mother, who was known to have weak body.

Not that he complained, it was already the best that he could be his parents' child.

"Hey." Hannah started to speak again at that moment.

"What?"

She heard Cale's almost automatic curt response and continued to speak.

"I'm going too if you are going to go see Clopeh Sekka."
"Hmm? Did that bastard offend you?"

Hannah put on an iffy expression while Cale sat there confused.

Hannah had come straight from the training ground after hearing from Rosalyn that Cale had woken up and immediately thought of Clopeh Sekka as soon as he mentioned going North.

"He is writing a legend."
"Sacrifices are necessary for legends."
"I am disappointed that I cannot watch this great battle in its entirety."

She recalled the things that Clopeh had said. He had looked toward Cale who was going to battle with almost a weird amount of passion, but his eyes had been oddly cold.

They felt hot with passion but cold at the same time. That made her feel iffy.

She was not a good person toward Cale Henituse nor his group either. Their first meeting was as worst as it could be, and it wasn't as if there were any chances for camaraderie to develop in the middle either.

That was why her actions right now may be stepping out of line, but she needed to resolve this iffiness. She debated for a bit before barely managing to speak.

"Not exactly. But, Clopeh Sekka. That guy is very weird."
"I know, right?"

Hannah's eyes opened wide after hearing the immediate response.

"Hey. I'm not talking about weird in terms of that craziness you always talk about......!"
"I know."

'He knows?' Hannah could see Cale's resignation expression.