Chapter 21

You don't know how long you'd been inside the bathroom for, but you looked up to the door when you heard a knock.

'(Y/N)?'

Of course it was John, did your really think he'd stay in the room, 'what?' You didn't like the fact that your voice was so weak. You were upset, but you had gotten over that fact that he took your phone. It wasn't because you couldn't watch anything, it more the fact that you couldn't commnicate with others. You felt... Alone, not even job could be considered company, but right now he's all you've got.

'... You've been in there for abit I uh... Thought you might be hungry or something, did you want me to get you anything?' 

You could hear how lost he was, 'no... I'm fine', you responded quickly, he doesn't respond but you hear him leave the door. You're no longer really mad at him, if anything, you feel bad for treating like this. You don't know if you should come out. You'll eventually need to com eout though.
When you open the door you see John at the same table looking at the computer and you're kind of glad that he doesn't even look at you. You're no longer mad at him but... You feel a sense of hostility between the both of you. 
There was a sudden knock on the door and the both of you perk up, 'I'll get it', you walk over to open it but he is rather quick to pass you. He opens the door.

'Hi Sam'.

Who the hell is Sam?

You inch further to the left so that you could have a peek at who was visiting you... Who the hell is that? The man was just as tall as John, he had blonde hair and was clean shaven.

'Oh there she is, hey I'm Sam, hope you're getting use to this place'.

You gave him a small smile, 'yeah I actually don't mind it, are you an assassin as well?' He laughed and nodded, 'yes, but not as good as Wick here, you're lucky to have him look after him. Anyway, I'm just passing some news to John so if you-'.

'Oh yeah, I'll just move, it was nice talking to you!'

You gave him a little wave, and you also notice John's stern expression before you walk off. He then moves out of the room to speak to Sam.
You wonder what they're talking about, but the walls were sound proof, goddamn it!
You lie back on the bed and wait for John to return but he takes his sweet ass time so your decided to go have a shower and this time you take your clothes in and put the fan on.

The water was not far off being hot, you still hissed from the bite of the water. You then spot the bubble bath products, nah maybe next time.