Epilogue

{Song Guide: It'll Be Okay by Shawn Mendes}

Peter fixed the collar of his suit as he looked himself in the mirror, impressed at himself with how good he cleaned himself up for his anniversary date with Nat. 

He looked long into the mirror and noticed something a bit off as he leaned in closer and noticed there was a drop of blood on his face. He wiped it off with his thumb confused on how it had gotten there. Looking back in the mirror he noticed he was wearing his Spider-Man suit that was all beaten and ripped. Confused he stood back looking down at himself only seeing the black formal suit he was wearing for tonight's event.

He muttered, "What the hell?"

He turned on the sink as he splashed his face with cold water, hoping he was just hallucinating from being slightly sleep deprived the night before. His thoughts drifted into what had happened the night before that had kept him awake for so long, but he had no recollection of last night's events or any other night before. 

The door to the apartment swung open as he perked up and walked out to see Nat walk in smiling with a new appearance. He smiled back at her, but noticed her eyes gave another expression then what her smile appeared to give. 

She looked at him blushing a bit and said, "Well, you clean up very nice!"

He nodded as he watched her carefully. She tilted her head at him as she reached a hand up to his face asking, "What's wrong, love?"

He took her hand into his as he gently kissed her hand. He shook his head saying, "It's just... How did I get so lucky?"

She smiled as she just stared at him with no thought in the back of her mind. Her eyes with a complete blank stare not matching her facial expression. 

He furrowed his eyebrows looking at her concerned. He cupped her face in his hands asking, "Baby, what's wrong? You can tell me."

Her eyes met his with the same blank stare.

He whispered leaning his head on hers as he stared blankly at him, "Baby, talk to me... Please."

Words stumbled out of Nat's mouth, "None of it was real."

He pulled away from her confused. Her smiling expression has left and now her full face was blank. He asked, "What wasn't real?"

Nat mumbled again, "None of it was real."

His heart began to race in fear she meant their love, everything they had been through.... Did he mean nothing to her?

She repeatedly said, "None of it was real. None of it was real. None of it was real."

Now overwhelmed with concern, Peter grabbed Nat from the shoulders shaking her to look at him. 

He asked, "Hey, what are you talking about? It's me! What's wrong?"

"None of it was real. None of it was real. None of it was real."

Peter let go of her taking a few steps back as the once brunette girl he had known changed into a silver haired girl with silver luminescent eyes glowing in a magnetic way, drawing him to her. 

He muttered under his breath, "Oh, fuck."

He reached his hand to her trying to get to Nat, but feeling a longing painful pull away from her. 

He yelled, "Nat, what's going on?"

"None of it was real. None of it was real. None of it was real."

He reached his hand further trying to grab her, but she was fading out of existence. 

He yelled, "Nat, I'm coming!"