CHAPTER 8: First Night

Sejal's pov

He threw the vermillion over my face. Some of it entered my nose. I started to cough and sneeze. Then he took the nuptial chain and shoved inside my mouth by forcefully clutching my jaw. A loud sobb escaped my mouth as tears flow uncontrollably from my eyes.

"What is this Prithvi???"- Dadu's loud voice boomed into the hall. He immediately hold my arms and took me apart from this mad man.

Yes, he is a mad man. A normal person cannot behave like that.

I was literally shaking and crying violently.

"You can't behave like that to her"- Dadu warned him but his smirk grew wider. I saw that very clearly.

Now, i realised that i have signed my own death sentence. When i first met him, he appeared as an arrogant and egoistic man but i never knew that he can be that much scary.

My crying rate increased after thinking about my future. How will i survive with this man?? What have i gotten into??

"Listen Prithvi......"

Dadu's sentence remians incomplete and the next thing which he did stopped my heartbeat completely. He grabbed my wrist and within a second threw me over his shoulder like i weighed nothing.

"I will treat her well dadu....Don't worry......tomorrow you will find her all happy and satisfied....i know her very well....i.know what she needs and i will fulfill all her needs...."

With that he started to walk outside the hall. I looked at Dadu over his shoulder.

"Please.....dadu.....help me....dadiya......he will kill me.......bhaiya..bhabhi......save me....."- i was crying furiously.

Dadu and Dadiya ran after us but as soon as he gets outside he instructed the guards.

"Close the main gate and don't let them come outside before the morning.....if they come outside before morning...you all will be fired"

With that he threw me into the backside of his car and entered into the passenger seat.

"Please let...me...go...i'm...sorry....please..."- i cried so hard.

"Ssshhhhh........if i heard your crying one more time.....i will kill you and dump your body in the gutter"

His tone make me numb out of fear. I have no control over my crying. I hold my mouth and started to hiccup.

I have never gotten in a situation like that before. I don't know what to do! I don't know what he will do to me. I keep crying silently.

After around 20 minutes we reached near a mansion. He was driving so harshly. He stopped his car and came outside. Then he opened the back door and dragged me outside forcefully.

"Please let go.....please Prithvi......."

As soon as i uttered his name, a hard slap landed on my cheek. My head collided with the car door and en excruciating pain shook my brain cells.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME BY MY NAME........"

He gritted near my face. I just nodded my head in affirmation. He caught my elbow and keep dragging me inside. I was so scared that my crying stopped automatically. If he can slap me, then probably he will start beating me if i cry.

He entered a room and threw me into the floor. He himself sat into a couch by spreading his legs. He was staring at me silently by keeping his one finger near his lips. His eyes were looking more scary than before. I keep crying silently. What else i could do?