Meet Celestia

Thank you so much to the top 20 gifters in KUMU!

This chapter is dedicated to:

cymauicelestia, userpeter, jadearchives, lomlkierra, only4clyden_, x_charmine, avriellejuarez, elneab_, alyssa_enrqz, elaravaleria, ashrolavin, itsseeyah_, sxhiyorii, ohbreeeyyy98, gwyttorney, maeshomai, chewee_, junica.c,  mauiposa, elydzm.

Follow me on KUMU: gwy.saludes for more sessions like this.

****

"Did you say goodbye to Celestia na?"

I drank on my tea while Clyden was preparing to go to work. Inaayos niya ang polo niya at nilalagay ang mga gamit sa bag. He will be on duty until tomorrow since may binabantayan siyang critical patient and he had to be on call kaya may mga dala na rin siyang mga damit. I knew Celestia will get so lonely once she wakes up. My 3-year-old girl was such a daddy's girl. 

"I don't want to wake her up," Clyden said while getting his sandwich and putting it inside his lunch box. I made that for him this morning. "She won't let me go." 

"Well, you have to understand... She's been clinging to you a lot." I laughed and sipped on my morning tea again. "I get jealous na sometimes."

"Jealous of her or jealous of me?" Tumaas ang kilay niya at tumawa sa ngisi ko. I did not want to answer that. I was kidding after all. Seeing them spend time together always warmed my heart. I was always happy seeing them happy. 

He leaned over to me to give me a kiss on the lips. I smiled through the kiss and held his nape to kiss him deeper until I heard Celestia's cry from her room. Both of us panicked and did not know what to do. 

"Go! Go to work! Go!" I stood up and started pushing Clyden out of the house. Nagmamadali niyang kinuha ang mga gamit niya at tumakbo na papuntang garage. It would be a huge trouble if Celestia saw him going to work. 

I immediately went upstairs to check on Celestia. She just woke up so I carried her downstairs while trying to calm her down. Nahulog kasi ang doll niya and she did not see it beside her when she woke up, that was why she woke up grumpy and crying. 

"Good morning, love..." I kissed her head when I placed her on her baby chair. "I'll prepare your breakfast in a moment." 

I was preparing her a warm cereal and milk while she was looking around for Clyden. "Daddy?" she suddenly asked, which made me bite my lower lip. Ayan na! 

"Daddy went to work..." I told her as soon as I placed the small bowl on her table. I saw how her eyes started to tear up with her pouted lips. My heart immediately dropped. She was trying so hard not to cry! "It's okay. He will be back tomorrow, my love. He just went to work."

"Without me?" Small tears suddenly fell down from her eyes. Agad kong pinunasan 'yon at hinalikan ang pisngi niya para patahanin siya. 

"Don't worry. Mommy will bring you to her work instead." When I said that, she stopped crying and her face lit up. She liked going to work with me. It was not Clyden all the time naman. She also liked spending time with me and watching me work.