one

" what if the sky was turning red? i know we'd be safe. right here in my bed, laying face to face. oh girl i love the way you sound when you rain on me. so tonight let's act it out. show you how it's gon' be. i'm gon' kiss your other set of lips, hold your body by your legs and hips, the world can't end until we're finished. girl we know, we gon do it like it's bout to be the end of the world- "

" taylor! " my mom yelled once again through my headphones.

" yeah sorry mom what's up? " i replied pausing my music. i was listening to 2012 by finn wolfhard. his latest song that just came out 2 days ago was now number 1. ( clearly it's by chris brown but for the plot of this story, it's by finn )

" we're about 10 minutes away from the school. how are you feeling? " my mom asked me, turning down the radio.

fucking scared shitless. is what i would've said if i was talking to one of my friends. i got accepted into CollegeAA, college for advanced actors. it's a school only for big and semi big actors and actresses. i submitted my application 4 months ago and i am now moving into my dorm.

" i feel good. i'm excited. " i cheered with a big smile on my face. " ready to get out there now. improve my skills. "

" oh honey your going to do just fine. are you still working on your music? "

mom i love you but please stop with the questions.

" um yeah i am. i haven't released anything yet though, but i have a couple songs written down. " i answered back.

i've been acting and singing since i was 14. i wouldn't call myself a celebrity but i'm pretty well known. i've been in a couple music videos, some shows and one movie. i either played the best friend or a mean girl. going to this school will help improve everything and get me more leads and rolls. i'm excited to meet other actors and actresses.

once we got to the school, i had to give a very tall man a 5 digit number that only i would know and my identification card, along with my social security number. once i was registered and all ready to go, my mom helped me bring all my stuff to my dorm.

" my little girl all grown up. " my mom says tearing up.

" oh god mom please don't start. " i laughed engulfing her in a hug.

" it's just going to be weird without you in the house nagging me every 5 seconds. " my mom sniffled.

after about 5 minutes, my mom and i said our goodbyes then she left. i sighed to myself looking around the very large room. i guess i would be having 2 other roommates considering there's 3 beds in this room. it seemed like the other two beds were taken so the only one available was by a big window.

i felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. i took it out and saw that i was just emailed my schedule. this is going to take some times getting used to. i wasn't alone much longer when two girls about my age walked into the room.

" oh! hi! you must be our new roommate! i'm millie. " one girl with brown hair said to me. she had a british accent.

" and i'm sadie. " the other girl with ginger hair said smiling.

i immediately knew who they were off the bat. i mean they are two famous actresses. how could i not know them?

" i'm taylor. " i replied with a smile. " i know who you guys are. "