II

|| Edited ||
After a hour or so, I found out that Harry is 32 and CEO of Styles Co. and the biggest company in the US. Once we got up to leave it started to rain.
"Do you need a ride home?" He asked with a smile and a dimple poking out. "Yes, please." I returned the smile.
We got into the car and I started giving him direction to my house. I lived with my mom, my dad left us when I was 5 but I guess it's whatever now.
I went to get out of his car, right before wishing him a goodbye. He asked, "Can I have your number, just in case you need anything?"
"Yeah sure." I typed my number into his phone and told him goodbye and walked into my house, only to realize that my mom was passed out on the couch, drunk.
Which really didn't phase me because it's just been a normal thing to see her like that. As I walk up the steps to my room, my phone begins to buzz.
unknown: Hey sweetheart H.
Me: Hey, um who is this?
unknown: It's Harry, love.
Me: oh sorry.
Harry: What are you up too?
Me: nothing really.
Harry: I have a question
Me: Ask away :-)
Harry: Do you want to go get coffee tomorrow at 7?
Me: yeah sure
Harry: Okay love, see you at 7
I didn't respond after that. I walked up stairs and grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.
Once I showered, I walked into my room and threw on a sweatshirt and a pair of Nike pros.
After about 3 hours of Jersey Shore reruns, I finally found the courage to go on a quick run around the neighborhood. Once I get my running shoes on and I am out the door.
As I am running down the side walk I see a black Range Rover slow down next to me. So I start to slow down and look over at the car, to see Harry and another man who looks to be about his age.
"Hi Harry!" I say almost out of breath, trying not to make it sound like I'm gasping for air.
"Hello Emilee" he says with a smile, "This is my co-worker Louis" The Louis man looks at me and waves. "Hi, I'm Emilee" I return the wave as I introduce myself.
"You are a very pretty, young lady" He compliments and I can feel my cheeks heating up and I mumble a quick 'thank you'.

Hola, hey, hi. So this 2nd chapter is going to be split up into two parts Emilee's pov and Harry's pov so i think if you do the math you know which one is next ! I'll try and do some of Harry's pov tonight and some tomorrow during class but yeah.
All the love as always. R
Vote and Comment xx