Chapter 29: What If

(HARRY'S POV)

I was the first to run off stage as the last song from our tour ended at our last show. Management decided to add one final show in London to the tour, which I though was a pretty good idea since London is a really important city for us all. It was so weird to think that we had been gone for six months, it felt more like two! But hey, getting to hang out with my four best friends does make the time fly by. I felt someone jump on top off me and almost dropped them, but they quickly positioned themselves better so I wouldn't. I looked up to see a sweaty Niall, smiling and bouncing around like an idiot.

"We did it Harry! Another tour done! We get to go home now!" he yelled while high-fiving some of the concert workers. I laughed and set him down carefully, letting him run off and jump on Liam.

I smiled to myself just thinking back and all that has happened this year. We went on tour, I finally got to see my sister, we performed at Madison Square Garden, and yet... I'm still single. What does it take to get a date around here?

I grabbed a water bottle from a table backstage and began to untwist the cap when I saw Louis standing against a wall, alone. This poor boy had been so depressed lately, and I honestly feel bad for him. If it wasn't for his psycho ex he would still be with Ashley, and that was all he really wanted. I walked over to him and saw him look up from his phone and over at me. I smiled and he waved me over.

"What's up Lou? Want to come celebrate with the rest of us?" I asked him, remembering Zayn had said something about a party.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe. I'm a little knackered. I might just go back to the hotel and get some rest." he sighed. What had happened to Louis? He never turned down a party. Never.

"Oh come on, just for a little while? It'll be fun! You need to have some fun! All you've done on this tour is mope around, and that isn't going to make you feel better mate."

"I know it's not, but I can't help it. I've ruined everything, and I don't know what to do."

"You didn't do anything, Eleanor did. And if Ashley can't believe you, that's her own problem. But if she really does love you, she will believe you, soon."

"How soon is soon?" he asked, smirking at me. I laughed and we both began to walk back over to where the crew was packing stuff up and some people from management were talking to Paul. I spotted the boys over at the food table and began to walk over to them, Louis quickly following.

"So, you guys coming tonight? We figured we should just go get something to eat, maybe a little drink." Liam said.

"Yeah, sounds good. But I think we should all head back to the hotel first so we can shower and change clothes." I said as the boys all began to sniff each other.

"Yeah, probably a good idea. Let's go." Zayn said as we left the area, getting in a dark van, and going back to our hotel.

About twenty minutes later, I unlocked the room Louis and I shared and ran over to the shower, making sure Louis didn't beat me in the process. We always fought over the shower, especially because I took forever. Guess Lou is just going to have to settle for a cold, short shower. Haha. I took off my sweats and tee shirt that I changed into after the concert and stepped in the shower. About fifteen minutes later, I stepped back out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I opened the bathroom door to see Louis sitting on his bed, reading something on his laptop- probably twitter.

"Shower's all yours mate." I said as Louis looked up and closed his computer.

"Thanks, be out in a bit." he brushed past me and walked into the bathroom, quickly shutting the door. Louis was acting quite strange today, I wonder why?